Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 21st February 2008, 12:51   #1
Default Joshi Auto Zone - Chandigarh

yesterday finally picked up a safari ex pearl white from chandigarh at joshi Auto Zone (yeah i know 250 KMS away from my place in delhi)
wehn we arrived the car had already done it's PDi been washed and cleaned and ready for us to inspect, on inspecting the "car"we found that 2 of the door handles were of a different color than the rest of the car, we brought it to the notice of the sales guy who without any questions asked took us to the lot in the demo car and there he had 4 other Pearl white EX's standiong and we were asked to pick up anyone that we liked, once that was done the car wehnt through the PDI and a wash n clean and was ready for us to inspect in under 2 hrs, over all the dealership experience was amazing the sales staff hets a 2 thubs up for theur firendliness cooperative ness and knowledge of the "car". On the other hand on sat we visited 2 tata show rooms in delhi ( sanya & A1) the sales guys didnt even know howmuch warranty was offered on the car let alone the features of the new EX
whatcanthisbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2008, 00:22   #2

A1 motors no body entertaints you, it is like sarkari office, you have to buy the vehicle, they will not sell you the vehicle like they know they will be getting their salary anyway. They earn for servicing and charge you unnecessarly
mandyrana is offline   Reply With Quote