Team-BHP - Bad Expereince @Fortune Cars @Nerul Vs Wasan Motors @Chembur
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   Bad Expereince @Fortune Cars @Nerul Vs Wasan Motors @Chembur (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/36164-bad-expereince-fortune-cars-nerul-vs-wasan-motors-chembur.html)

Hi..I would be buying a Palio Stile in a month or so...I reside in Navi Mumbai...had been to Fortune Cars at Nerul, Navi Mumbai.

Had a bad overall experience...from the Test Drive to Car details and all...! Very Lousy service....they gave a old dusty Stile 1.1 SLE instead of 1.6 which i wanted. They din even knew the latest thing offering in the car! had old brouchers too.

I've yet to visit Wasan Motors at Chembur, Mumbai. But heard some positive things from this Forum...next week would be visiting them.

In terms of Palio service and customer satisfaction along with the best buy offers which one would be to go for?

Thanks n cheers~

Could you please list the entire experience, so that other can benefit.

First of all I'm very new to car buying as it wd be my first car...so loads of excitement and expectation entering a Car showroom! :)

Few Experiences at Fortune..
1. Had asked for Palio Stile 1.6 TD but they didnt had...they came up with a old demo car of Palio Stile 1.1. They didnt even had a 1.6 as a display car. The Accleration pedal was too hard..when asked..the Sales guy who came along with us...said its a prob with th demo car. Other functions of the cars were never explained.
2. The Sales person came with us for TD..when asked abt technical details of the car...obvious he denied any knowledge abt it. I expected a technical or a expertiese of Fiat cars.
3. The sales guy didnt even knw clearly which all colors are available for 1.6 version. It was myself who confirmed that.
4. When time came for price breakups n discounts..the same guy took 15mins to arrive and we were like searchin for him here n there.
5. With a dull response, he provided us the break ups n discounts. Since 2 of my frds bought cars from them only..when trying to bargain, still they declined to provide any freebies or additional discounts.(tried to bargain hard actually)

In all these times..no explanation or description of the Palio car. They even had n gave old brouchers..One of which says the 1.6 has a Engine Immobilizer(damn they were never introduced in 1.6 engine from the start)!!

Another thing was that after confirming with the marketing team of Fiat via Email, it seems the leather steering wheel and gear knob are reintroduced. I asked the same to them but they bluntly denied even when i acknowledge tht I had a email conversation with Mr. Rickey Walter from Fiat. Even a production manager denied knowing such thing.
(I won't blame it all on the dealer...probably Fiat's own probs updating them)

Hence I won't say its a worst experience but felt not upto the mark for a potential buyer...Since i myself worked in a Customer Service Industry before..i may be probably expecting the same service from them...may be!!

Hence would like to knw from existing users if any such experiences they faced from Fortune Cars or from Wasan Motors. Since now I would be visiting Wasan soon.

I can atleast decide from where I buy and service too..

Thanks n cheers! cheers:

hey rudrah,

Even I'll be visiting Fortune cars, Thane once the Palio Stile MultiJet is released.

Do let us know about your experience with Wasan Motors.