Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 17th March 2008, 18:59   #1

Cool Pune: Jay Vijay Motors into Maruti now.

Jay-Vijay motors (Fiat Dealer earlier) a well known dealership is now going to be the 8th dealership of Maruti Suzuki in Pune. With over 85 years in the dealership business and having a wide experience in selling different products the company will now tie up with MSIL the largest car manufacturer in India and the result would be truly worthwhile to see.

The opening of the showroom will be held on the 28th of March. We are planning to become the biggest dealership facility with a service bay capacity of around 150 cars spread over 4 storeys.

As of now I will be working at the dealership as a Sales Executive .

So if anyone needs a Maruti(we are ordering 150 cars with a wide mix so if you inform me earlier then i can put forward the request for a specific model) you can just call me at 9763958208 I would be more than happy to help our fellow Team-Bhp members. cheers:
Vivian_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2008, 17:12   #2
Team-BHP Support

Has Jay-Vijay renovated their shady workshop where they once serviced my Fiat?
moralfibre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2008, 19:20   #3

It's under renovation .Anyways the Fiat servicing will continue at the premier garage beside that petrol pump. The main garage inside the Union bank building will cater to Maruti in some time. It's going to be four storeyed and will have a large intake capacity for servicing.
Old 20th March 2008, 23:08   #4
Senior - BHPian

Looks like eery body wants to be a dealer for MSIL vehicles. First, it was Garuda in Bangalore which joined MSIL bandwagon. Now its Jay Vijay. I feel there will be more numbers to follow.
snaronikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2008, 23:23   #5
BHPian

Jay Vijay motors ( Ram agency earlier if i am not mistaken ) turning into a Maruti Dealership - well, good news actually. Would help normalize the monopoly by one particular dealer i say.
Keep up the work !

( btw, how many tat dealerships do we have now in pune ? i have noticed only 2 till today - Bhandaris and the Pandits - any more ?? )
hkanitkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2008, 00:05   #6
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkanitkar View Post
( btw, how many tat dealerships do we have now in pune ? i have noticed only 2 till today - Bhandaris and the Pandits - any more ?? )
6 - 3 x B.U. Bhandari + 3 x Pandit.
Old 7th July 2009, 13:59   #7
Senior - BHPian

I guess now they have got dealership of VW. (Seen the big VW logo on their outlet in Pune)
neoonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2009, 12:12   #8

Exclamation

Yes the topic now needs to be deleted. They are into VW now. I quit jay-vijay motors a year ago - when it was still into maruti.

Old 5th November 2014, 12:50   #9
BHPian

Default Re: Pune: Jay Vijay Motors into Maruti now.

I got a call today from Jay Vijay, they are into Fiat again and have closed down Renault dealership.

Looks like Jay Vijay have circled back to Fiat after Maruti, VW and Renault.

Anyways, happy that there are now three Fiat dealerships in Pune and good to see Fiat growing.
maverickxx2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2014, 13:21   #10
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickxx2006 View Post
I got a call today from Jay Vijay, they are into Fiat again and have closed down Renault dealership.

Looks like Jay Vijay have circled back to Fiat after Maruti, VW and Renault.

Anyways, happy that there are now three Fiat dealerships in Pune and good to see Fiat growing.
Not sure if I would construe this as good news. JayVijay has been notorious for taking Fiat to the repute that it is at currently. They haven't been consistent after they ceased to be a Fiat dealer: Fiat --> Maruti --> VW and their second site Premier --> Renault --> Fiat.

They have been consistently rated lower down the order among people for lackluster attitude towards customer satisfaction.
Old 31st August 2016, 15:10   #11
BHPian

Jay Vijay is again shutting down Fiat operations. Most probably from second week of October. Their adjacent VW dealership will be extended to current set up. I was there yesterday for regular service, when I got the news. Though heartbreaking, it hasn't come as a surprise. They were not even listed as dealer in Fiat's newspaper advertisements.
Moto_Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2016, 15:48   #12
BHPian

I bought my Palio from Jai-Vijay more than a decade ago. Overall buying and service experience isn't memorable. Wonder what VW owners have to say?

Even though Pandit Auto was recommended by friends, as they couldn't confirm the colour and delivery date, had chosen Jay-Vijay. They have now gone back to Tata, I guess.

Pity - in the city where Fiat is now being built, and where quite a good number of Fiats on the road, there are just a couple of dealers to speak of!

Where does this leave Fiat, now that Jeep has been launched today?
vrprabhu is offline   Reply With Quote