Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 30th May 2008, 16:55   #16
BHPian

I have been going to SM for the past 8 odd years and the only way to get the work out of them is to be after them. I try and take half day off from office and park myself at the workshop and ensure the work gets done. It takes a little bit of effort but atleast I dont have to make repeat trips for some work that might have been overlooked.
indianrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2008, 15:48   #17
BHPian

Default Lathangi Ford - Bangalore

I got an sms about the new service facility?
My friend has a Cedia and he said that they did a fair job when it used to be a HM dealership.
Any experience ?Help please.
ssdubai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2008, 16:03   #18
Senior - BHPian

It was pretty damn good for Mitsubishis. No idea if the folks are the same in the ford dealership.
reignofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2008, 16:16   #19
niti

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer_rit View Post
Hi,
today I went to India Garage/Southern Motors in BLR to service my Lancer, and one of the advisors mentioned they had more cars in as Lathangi has closed about a week back ? Is this true ?
Coincidentally, I was thinking of checking @ Lathangi the cost to paint my car (its done 50k/5years, so I was thinking of a doing some work) .. IG quoted ~36K plus labour/fitting coming to ~40K plus taxes ... Is this reasonable ?

Regards,
Hi,
Yep Lathangi has closed their operations with Mitsubishi Motors.
Old 8th July 2008, 18:01   #20
BHPian

I took a test drive of the CEDIA on Saturday last week, the Sales Rep from Southern Motors was telling that a new Mitsubishi dealership is expected to open in JP Nagar in next 1 month. So waiting for further developments before i decide to take the plunge.

Cheers
carbaliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2008, 09:40   #21
BHPian

Sooner the better. They have 2 new launches lined up for this year itself.
Only thing lacking for Mitsubishi in India is their Sales and Service.
I hope they find some real nice guys for their new dealership.

By the way why did Southern Motors disclose about the new dealership. That can only delay their business. Cant believe these guys.
sj_koova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2008, 12:07   #22
BHPian

I think Southern Motors is trying to instill confidence in customers on the A**. The fact of having only 1 dealership in Bangalore is only helping them to sell CEDIA to customers who believe in the product (especially for those who have done extensive reasearch on Team-bhp). It is not helping them attract new customers, hence they are open on the 2nd dealership opening in South Bangalore.

Anyways, i will wait and watch on HM and Mitsu's strategy before taking the plunge. Fact of having only 1 dealer doing Sales and Support deos not make me comfortable to invest 10L.

Cheers
carbaliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2008, 17:09   #23
BHPian

Default Lathangi Ford -Bangalore 3S Facility

New Ford dealership has opened on Bannerghatta road, Opp. IIMB. The dealership has 3S facility. Exclusive IR bay. People are friendly, Trained by Ford. New equipments. Nice Customer launge.
They have displayed all the variants Ford products, Sales people are friendly, For kids they have children's play area. Display of cars at ground floor and first floor. Ample place to go round the vehicle and well displayed.
Visit delaership to experience the way they handle customers very nicely.
vasanadusatish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2008, 18:29   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbaliga View Post
I took a test drive of the CEDIA on Saturday last week, the Sales Rep from Southern Motors was telling that a new Mitsubishi dealership is expected to open in JP Nagar in next 1 month.
Cheers
Quote:
By the way why did Southern Motors disclose about the new dealership. That can only delay their business. Cant believe these guys
oh, they told me they are also opening a service centre in Whitefield! Is that open now?
Quote:
New Ford dealership has opened on Bannerghatta road, Opp. IIMB. The dealership has 3S facility. Exclusive IR bay. People are friendly, Trained by Ford. New equipments. Nice Customer launge.
They have displayed all the variants Ford products, Sales people are friendly, For kids they have children's play area. Display of cars at ground floor and first floor. Ample place to go round the vehicle and well displayed.
Visit delaership to experience the way they handle customers very nicely.
yes, I also had a very pleasant experience
sridharps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2008, 14:32   #25
Team-BHP Support

Just to let you know that a new HM-Mitsubishi service centre is around the corner in Bangalore. Probably another 2 months away. Lathangi customers will also be happy to know that the old service mechanics from Lathangi will be moving to this new service centre.
Vid6639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2008, 14:36   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Just to let you know that a new HM-Mitsubishi service centre is around the corner in Bangalore. Probably another 2 months away. Lathangi customers will also be happy to know that the old service mechanics from Lathangi will be moving to this new service centre.
Wonderful news! I was hearing some indications towards this direction as well. Nice to know its confirmed.
reignofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2008, 11:22   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Just saw this message. Happy to heat this.
I heard it is somewhere near Jayanagar.
Looks like HM-Mitsubishi is getting ready for their new launches.
Old 4th August 2008, 14:29   #28
BHPian

Heard that Mitsubishi is planning to come directly into India?
Any idea???

They seem to be the only Manufacturer who still keeps an a distributor in India.I only hope this were true.
ssdubai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2008, 17:18   #29
BHPian

Any update on the so called opening of second dealership for Mitsubishi in Bangalore? And the 2nd service center?
Path_Finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2008, 16:27   #30
BHPian

Mumbai has got one more HM-Mitsubishi service centre this week.
Any news about Bangalore?
Outlander launch is so near and HM is not serious yet