Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 19th September 2008, 16:45   #31
Senior - BHPian

We have the same problem in Hyderabad...Sureka Auto sucks in terms of A.S.S,but they gave me excellent service while buying my Cedia.Infact my Cedia came from Lathangi in Bangalore as they had the Aussie Yellow in stock and it wasnt available in Hyd.I got it with 50K discount,upgraded Blaupunkt,Dinner for 10 at 5 Star Hotel and few more freebies.
Now we have Raima Motors in Hyd who is another HM/Mitsu Dealer with very good Workshop.
I can now heave a sigh of relief that my Cedia is in good hands.
hillram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2008, 15:48   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj_koova View Post
Mumbai has got one more HM-Mitsubishi service centre this week.
Any news about Bangalore?
Outlander launch is so near and HM is not serious yet
Tell me one time when they were serious...HM and Mitsubishi seems like a failed marraige.
ssdubai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2009, 12:13   #33

Default alternatives service center in Bangalore

Hi Guys,

Need to get my 4th service done on Cedia and am reluctant to go to SM as last service was not upto the mark and the mileage also went down to 9kmpl post service (it used to hover around 10 before that)

Is there any alternative in Bangalore? What do you guys suggest?

Thanks
racer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2009, 22:50   #34
Team-BHP Support

Nope no other alternative. There's only India Garage.

If you do go there, meet Laxmikant. He's the service advisor there. Tell him your a friend of Vidyut Yagnik. He should take care.

Am also sending you a PM with Narayan's number. He works for HM-Mitsu. He will ensure you don't have any complaints.
Vid6639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2009, 19:26   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Nope no other alternative. There's only India Garage.

If you do go there, meet Laxmikant. He's the service advisor there. Tell him your a friend of Vidyut Yagnik. He should take care.

Am also sending you a PM with Narayan's number. He works for HM-Mitsu. He will ensure you don't have any complaints.

Thanks Vidyut. I'll go in for the service sometime this week and let you know how it goes this time.
racer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2009, 11:22   #36
BHPian

Default Any news on the new Mitsu dealership?

I've been hearing for a long time that Bangalore will have another Mitsu dealership. Any clarity on this? What I heard is that SM itself would be opening another office/workshop on Bannerghatta road.
CBlazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2009, 00:29   #37
BHPian

The southern motors sales executive told me HM is opening another service center some where in JP nagar within two months. This was sometime end of October 2009. But from this thread i see this "next 2 months" thing has been going on for a few years now. So I don't think HM is planning another service center...
hemlock is offline   Reply With Quote