Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 11th May 2008, 17:23   #1
LLL
BHPian

Thumbs down Mahindra Bhasin Motors, Delhi

I was evaluating the new 2.2 models of scorpio and wanted to take a TD of these.

Drove to South ex showroom of Bhasin motors with my parents at 2 pm. And here starts the ordeal...

- No parking!! you have to park on the road and there are prominent No parking notice boards. I told the security guard to keep a watch on my car. When i came out, i saw another customers car being towed and security guards nowhere in site.

- I walked into the showroom and there are no standard models on display. All are moded by bhasin's packages. How would a customer know what he is getting unless he gets to see the actual variant?

- I mentioned my requirements to a salesman and asked him to give me a quote. He handed me a standard printout which didnt meet my specs. I had to tell him that this paper is useless. Then he prepared a proper quote and gave to me.

- No one cared to ask for a glass of water even though we walked in at 2 pm.

- Finally i asked him for a TD. He says he has only 1 TD vehicle and that has gone for some road show. Then he told me he will send the TD vehicle to my home today. I called him today again to remind him, but its already past 5 and still no response from dealer.

I am wondering if this is the service given even before booking, they would care a hoot for the customer once they have the full payment.
LLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2008, 20:24   #2
BHPian

well i believe this is what the attitude of dealers are these days in New Delhi, a similar incident happened with me yesterday when i went to 3 different dealers for Maruti.. and i was shocked with the customer treatment i got. I am sure if i was carrying money in my pockets i woudnt have picked up the car from any one of them. To add to the excietment all of them are considered to be churching good number of business every month for maruti. The dealers where i went were..
DD Motors - Mayapuri - very casual attitude towards customers, no one asked for water in the least customer sense attitude. No test ride vehicle, dont know when can be arranged.

Next i went to Rana Motors - South Delhi - better than the DD, customer friendly salesman, but still not great in the customer service. No test drive vehicle, and didnt even considered giving up an option to arrange and send it to the house or office when available.

After this i went to Allianz - South Delhi - the best of the lot.... waited for 20 mins standing at the reception desk.. no one to attend the customer.. finally someone came...but not the sales man.. waited another 10 mins and finally a salesman appeared. Again the same response, there is no test drive vehicle, as it has gone for servicing.

Now i was wondering if all of them have already achieved their monthly targets or they are too less concerned to deal with a potential customer.
If this is their attitude before the potential customer is asking for information what/how will they treat once the potential becomes a customer.

To add to this i was with my friend and we both were thinking to test drive Swift VDI and SX4.. thinking to upgrade the cars we currently drive. So its like 2 potential customers are out of the list from atleast these 3 dealers for sure.

cheers.
invincible7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2008, 20:39   #3
Senior - BHPian

from the name ,I wonder if they have anything to do with a certain (in)famous tuner from delhi
greenhorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2008, 21:57   #4
LLL
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by invincible7 View Post
After this i went to Allianz - South Delhi - the best of the lot.... waited for 20 mins standing at the reception desk.. no one to attend the customer.. finally someone came...but not the sales man.. waited another 10 mins and finally a salesman appeared. Again the same response, there is no test drive vehicle, as it has gone for servicing.
I am so happy to see that Allianz has not changed a bit in last 5 years. I had a very bad experience with them which resulted in my not buying a maruti at all. I hope they continue to screw their potential customers and loose as much business as possible.

On another note, are the dealers discouraging buyers right now as they are anticipating a price rise?
LLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2008, 22:09   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

arre,

its way better to visit dhingra motors in gaon or even vivek. so what if they're tata. they're not that bad. dhingra got me a TD in under 5 minutes
phamilyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2008, 18:27   #6
BHPian

yes i went to dhingra in gurgaon for 2.2 safari test drive and got it immediately, but the knowledge of the salesman was very much limited.
CR-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2008, 22:53   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Sirs, with all due respect, if the car salesman had any IQ, then either:
a. He would be doing something better.
b. he would be promoted and instead managing a team of dimwits

No offence meant but that's just the level of stuff I've seen. Ofc, notwithstanding the bright team leder chap I met in national garage mumbai.

Last edited by phamilyman : 12th May 2008 at 22:54.
phamilyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2015, 11:42   #8
BHPian

Default Re: Mahindra Bhasin Motors, Delhi

Bhasin Motors has been discontinued by Mahindra as a Dealer as well as an Authorized Service Centre
Name:  img31.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  101.8 KB
shady_lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2015, 12:20   #9
BHPian

Default Re: Mahindra Bhasin Motors, Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady_lawyer View Post
Bhasin Motors has been discontinued by Mahindra as a Dealer as well as an Authorized Service Centre
Attachment 1450516
Thanks for the information.

But, this is where we need to really improve in our country. If i do not have access to this announcement and I want to buy a Bolero, the first thing would be go to the web page and search for Dealers in Delhi.

After reading this announcement i did so and Presto... The first dealer name which came was Bhasin Motors.

Check out the screen shot. Date and time can be also seen. When will things improve.

Mahindra Bhasin Motors, Delhi-mahindra.jpg

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 28th February 2016 at 10:59. Reason: Typo.
nkghai is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote