Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 21st June 2008, 18:34   #1
bkm
BHPian

Default Pleasant experience from GM service center at Mumbai

I took my spark today to newly opened service center of General Motors ( by their dealer Ashtavinayak auto) at Cotton Green area in South Mumbai for problem of some dickey noise and clutch adjustment . I was well received by the service advisor Mr Amit . He heard my problem and then sent me along with a technical advisor to a test ride to understand the problem. After coming back, I was made to wait in their customer waiting room (AC) with an LG TV to spend time . The service center hasbig area and it can comfortably handle service of 50 cars daily. While waiting I was served a cup of coffee . After about 2 hrs I was told vehicle is ready . Not only they set right the fault , before giving back my sparky , they washed the car and shined as well . I got the treatment and service well above my expectation. Ya nad charges were nil . Pl note my spark was bought from another dealer . Cudos to Ashtavinayak and their people.
bkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2008, 19:56   #2
Senior - BHPian

Always nice to hear some good experiences such as these!

And good of you to spread the word, BKM.
HappyWheels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2008, 15:22   #3
BHPian

It is nice to see a positive experience being shared.

Would like to see more of such kind in the forum.

In many cases, service experience detoriates due to heavy work load & since this is a new service center, I assume the load was light.

Any particular reason you took your car here.
liberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2008, 15:42   #4
BHPian

Nice to see such experiences in India.

The coffee and other niceties, usually stop once the car sale is over and vehicle delivered.
raghu.t.k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2008, 12:30   #5
bkm
BHPian

I took the car at this service center , as I found it working full day on saturday

Last edited by bkm : 23rd June 2008 at 12:31.
bkm is offline   Reply With Quote