Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 27th January 2014, 10:50   #31
Default Re: Maruti Service Masters Chennai

I have been using Maruti service masters.
No doubt their customer relation is amazing. They take extended efforts to help you by phone and in person.
The body shop in-charge in an instance helped me with information on what to do after a truck hit into my car standing at a signal past 11pm.
On another instance my service adviser took extra effort to come to work on a Sunday so I could take the deliver on that day.
For all this there is a price to pay.
They are on the expensive side.
All body work is bargain able.
They even provide packages if you opt for more panels to be painted.
The outcome of body shop work is just perfect.
Visaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2014, 20:16   #32

It seems MSM does not accept oil bought from outside any more. One of my friends and fellow bhpian experienced it yesterday. He tried bargaining with the AGM service but they refused to take the HX6D which he took.
Sridhar K is offline   Reply With Quote