Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 27th September 2008, 01:04   #1

Default Tafe Access Coimbatore

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if the Coimbatore folks could help me with this. Does anyone have any experience with Tafe Access? Im going to book a palio there.

Specifically how do they treat their Palio customers? I did email the GM there about the palio and the response was pretty good. My parents right now are in Salem on a transfer and they will be moving back to cbe pretty soon. The GM was even willing to bring the car to our place in Salem for a test drive. I just denied that considering they would bring a car that they would most probably sell someone.

I hope they dont take my car for a TD to somewhere like that before delivering it to me in case I go ahead and book one. Also they emailed me back their cost breakup and other details about palio pretty soon.

Anyways does anyone have any experience of buying a Palio or even tata from them? What about their after sales service?
sxv_mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2008, 12:46   #2

i would rather say that coimbatore has such good mechanic's that you dont have to worry about your upcoming palio . I just got my M800 rebuilt from a garage in pelamedu called SAG . he has done a great job .I saw atleast 3 palios in past 2 weeks in that garrage for service . Not much idea about Tafe Access though .Showroom /Service most of the times are pathatic , now tata is taking care of palio services so hope to be better.
Any way all the best for your new car
Pvenky30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2008, 18:48   #3
Senior - BHPian

I am not sure about Tafe Access in Coimbatore - but the Tafe' Access Hyundai in Chennai was closed down by Hyundai because of some discrepancies in their business - there is another thread detailing this...
ph03n!x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2008, 19:17   #4
Senior - BHPian

just look at the bottom of this page
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...vice-tafe.html (Nightmare Service at TAFE)
greenhorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2008, 21:26   #5

Thank you guys for the input. Im just more confused now :-(
Old 28th September 2008, 03:19   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxv_mustang View Post
Thank you guys for the input. Im just more confused now :-(
If you have zeroed in on the MJD, why not see if it is viable for you to check out the Ernakulam dealer?
ph03n!x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2008, 11:55   #7

ernakulam wont be easy. I dont want my parents to drive all the way to ernakulam for the car and then whenever there is even a minor issue initially.