Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 7th October 2008, 11:52   #1
BHPian

Default Feedback Required about HIM Motors Delhi

Hi everyone I just needed some feedback about HIM motors located on Rohtak Road, New Delhi. I am getting my car from there, so just wanted to know how these guys are when it comes to delivery and service.

Cheers

Omar

P.S. Also what is the performance of A-One motors located at Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place New Delhi.

Last edited by Jaggu : 7th October 2008 at 12:16. Reason: moved to the appropriate section
omaragra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2008, 12:47   #2
Senior - BHPian

Went there to take a test drive of 2.2 Safari, as the vehicle wasn't available at that moment. Executive took my business card so as to call back for appointment, didn't got call till date.

I would suggest A-One, Mathura Road. Nice people to deal with, had took delivery of some indigos from them. Were very courteous.
ashthedivx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2008, 19:34   #3
BHPian

@ omaragra: i had been getting my indigo serviced from HIM only...there wasn't anything bad about them...the only point that I was pissed with was there washing...rest everything if average..
white_vdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2008, 19:54   #4
BHPian

Hi Guys,

The thing is that I am getting a 500 from them, so I was concerned about the service. I hope thay are able to service it properly.

Cheers
Old 7th October 2008, 21:51   #5
BHPian

dont worry they are not bad..
regarding servicing just be careful with the interiors...the mechanics have real dirty and greasy clothes there..
Old 7th October 2008, 23:51   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaragra View Post
Hi Guys,

The thing is that I am getting a 500 from them, so I was concerned about the service. I hope thay are able to service it properly.

Cheers
You are buying a 500. A fiat 500???
If so then you would be first on team-bhp

Congratulations.
kkr2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2008, 00:03   #7
BHPian

hey when is the delivery???
Old 8th October 2008, 00:32   #8
Senior - BHPian

I've heard that A-one motors is pretty good.

I guess its the second Fiat 500!
( Saw some thread in which someone has booked th 500 and is expecting delivery in November)
abhinav.gupta88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2008, 00:41   #9
BHPian

abhinav are you talking about the one at moti nagar???
i guess they have shut down for some reason...saw it from metro the other day...
Old 8th October 2008, 02:19   #10
BHPian

Hi Abhinav it was me who wrote it another thread that I am buying a 500 and expecting delivery in November. Please check the thread in "Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports" or else the mods might get angry.

Cheers
Old 8th October 2008, 06:06   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

Omar saab, do what you will, STAY AWAY from A-ONE, Mathura Road.

Tata motors staff are generally apathetic, but A-ONE has the dubious distinction of holding my bro's booking amount for one month, and then telling him that the particular color/variant of Indica wasn't available. The tales they spun for a full month, when the same was available readily from Vivek (who are themselves a complete bunch of crooks).

In that regard, check out which service centers have a NICE DEDICATED Fiat line. Elegant/Samyak comes to mind, but their competence with 500 (or anyone else's would be questionable).

That said, I think in YOUR case, you can DEMAND and get an exclusive service by specific technicians from Fiat itself. That's the LEAST they should do. I would suggest (pm my friend architect, or pm me and I'll share an email ID) you contact the head of samyak through the esteemed PUGger Sanjeev Khurana ji, and arrange for Fiat to send its own technicians to supervise the work. So you get quality service courtesy samyak and technical surety from Fiat.
phamilyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2008, 22:46   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
In that regard, check out which service centers have a NICE DEDICATED Fiat line. Elegant/Samyak comes to mind, but their competence with 500 (or anyone else's would be questionable).

had it been a regular service for any car indica/indigo/safari,i think this question would have been relevant,but in case you want to get serviced your 500,You must take serious advise rom fiat owners.
my concern is that any pre TATA dealer(A ONE/HIM)would not have got a 500 for servicing.So going to a FIAT dealer would make sense here.
BTW the servicing can be done after wards,BUT WHAT IS THE TENTATIVE DATE FOR DELIVERY ?
ankit.jhamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2008, 23:59   #13

Hi guys,
I know Omar personally and he told me that the delivery will be in the 2nd week of November!
Looking forward to it especially as he is such a great friend that he will let me drive it too!! Eh Omar?! Lol!
sportycarman is offline   Reply With Quote