Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 4th November 2008, 18:40   #1
BHPian

Smile HELP needed urgentlyfrom fellow BHPians for discounts on SX4 in Chennai

Dear friends as iam planning to buy SX4 shortly please do help me to awail the correct Cash Discount, Freebies, Exchange Bonus,& Loyalty Bonus.

Is it wise to wait till Dec to awail the maximum benefits as some of my friends suggest.

Help me to identify the correct dealer in chennai who can give the maximum discounts.

Your sugestions and advice are very much valuable&needed to know the the correct price thank you in advance.
sathyaprakash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2008, 20:54   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathyaprakash View Post
Dear friends as iam planning to buy SX4 shortly please do help me to awail the correct Cash Discount, Freebies, Exchange Bonus,& Loyalty Bonus.

Is it wise to wait till Dec to awail the maximum benefits as some of my friends suggest.

Help me to identify the correct dealer in chennai who can give the maximum discounts.

Your sugestions and advice are very much valuable&needed to know the the correct price thank you in advance.
Khivraj or MSM would give the best discounts.

Use the cash discounts and book the car in December and take it in January for Registration so that the resale value will be more.
gopinathann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2008, 13:28   #3
Team-BHP Support

Sathyaprakash,

Please take a good look through this section. Almost all your queries have been touched upon :

On buying a car - Team-BHP

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2008, 21:04   #4
BHPian

Khivraj Quoted SX4 - ZXI for 8.0L On Road (After all cash discounts, corporate discounts etc.,) + MapmyIndia Navigator Free.

However, I am more inclined towards a Ford Fiesta 1.6SXI at present and might be booking one on Monday (10/11/2008)
dskumar is offline   Reply With Quote