Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 29th July 2009, 14:59   #46
BHPian

I had my 3rd free service done for my car last month. I had fallen ill so called the mission road office and they arranged a driver with a small charge of Rs 100.

I have not driven my car much, when I gave it for service at 6544 kms. It came back with 6566 kms and in top condition. It looked new, everything was working fine and the total cost was Rs. 1907 which included Rs 100 for the driver. I am satisfied with the service.

Last edited by GTO : 29th January 2017 at 10:31. Reason: Typo
shuvadips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2009, 16:03   #47
BHPian

its been ten years since we bought a hyunda santro from advaith hyundai,
must say the service quality is upto the mark,its never over billed,the service advisor has been fair & has always called me before changing the spares.all & all i am totally satisfied with their dealership
nandishpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2009, 11:57   #48
BHPian

Thumbs up Received refund cheque, issue solved

Refer to my previous 2-3 posts on this thread regarding refund of balance amount from Advaith Hyundai.

I finally received the cheque of the balance amount from Advaith Hyundai.

It seems that the delay was because of some confusion/miscommunication. I was expecting them to send the cheque by mail while they kept waiting for me to personally collect it from their agency.

Apart from this minor clerical mistake, my overall experience with Advaith Hyundai (Outer Ring Road) Bangalore has been satisfactory till now.

The sales advisor and service advisors have been helpful and courteous.

The accessory department needs to get their act together though. It is totally mismanaged and unprofessional.

Hoping that Advaith Hyundai lives up to its slogan - "Caring for you always".

Thanks to Nikhilb2008 for offering to help me in this matter. He has also spread awareness about Team-BHP in Advaith Hyundai.

As a token of appreciation to Team-BHP, I would be ordering a set of Team-BHP stickers and pasting them on my car. (It will also help me to get a VIP treatment when I visit Advaith Hyundai next time)

Rohan,
Bangalore
rohan_iitr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2014, 13:18   #49
BHPian

Default re: Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore

Picked up a white Eon Delite+ for the family. Apart from the poor valuation bit for my old car, they were professional in their dealings and accommodating with PDI. Most importantly, as i needed the car instantly, helped speed up procedures and delivered on the promised hour. Thanks Geetha and Vikas! Next, I'll see how their service holds up.

Shall post detailed observations, first service onwards, which is a year from now.
Sebring is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2014, 18:17   #50
BHPian

Default Re: Advaith Hyundai - Bangalore -

Booked Grand i10 Sportz petrol today from Advaith Hyundai, Outer Ring Road.
SA was very helpful till now.
He was quite knowledgeable and cooperating for the test drive.

Delivery is expected to be in 3 weeks.
Experience is pleasant till now.
ashokrajagopal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2014, 16:30   #51
BHPian

Default re: Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore

Took delivery today. The whole experience was really pleasant. I will create a separate initial ownership thread. Would certainly recommend the dealer and SA.
ashokrajagopal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2014, 05:18   #52
BHPian

Default Re: Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore

After confusion, test drives, confusion, more test drives, I have booked Hyundai Verna from Advaith Hyundai - Residency road. I must say the experience has been positive till now. The Sales Consultant Adarsh was there at my residence with the test drive vehicle within 60 minutes of my first call to them.
When I dropped into their showroom on a weekend, he was good enough to take to their stockyard and show all the colors available.

Post booking, I am now waiting for the vehicle allotted to arrive at Bangalore. Will start an ownership thread with the complete experience soon.
Maverift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2014, 12:24   #53
Distinguished - BHPian

There is one guy called Thamaiah at Advaith Hyundai who is pretty good. He seems like a true enthusiast. We test drove the Elantra Petrol and Diesel and he was the sales guy who came along.

What I really liked was that he doesnt talk too much. As an enthusiast, chances are we TBHPians know a lot about the features and performance of the car already. We get irritated with some salesguy droning on about the features when we are interested in concentrating on some other feature.

Thamaiah was one of the best sales guys I've experienced.

I test drove the cars almost a year ago but forgot to update this thread.

He can be contacted on +91 98802 93095.
Nikhilb2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2014, 22:33   #54
BHPian

I believe my EON was picked up from RT Nagar and dropped back from first service with minimum fuss and free of charge. The front bumper had some nicks which were also touched up FOC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
Picked up a white Eon Delite+ for the family. Apart from the poor valuation bit for my old car, they were professional in their dealings and accommodating with PDI. Most importantly, as i needed the car instantly, helped speed up procedures and delivered on the promised hour. Thanks Geetha and Vikas! Next, I'll see how their service holds up.

Shall post detailed observations, first service onwards, which is a year from now.
Old 1st July 2014, 19:57   #55
Senior - BHPian

Apologies if this is the wrong thread for my query, which is based on feedback from a colleague. The Advaith Hyundai (Bangalore ORR) Finance personnel stated that they would take one month EMI in advance for my colleague's new i20 Sportz Diesel, and that:
  • There would only be 59 EMIs remaining
  • The advance EMI would be deducted from the principle, hence no interest on that amount
  • The next EMI would begin not in the current month (June), but from the next (July)
However, my colleague's account was debited for the EMI in June itself. Fortunately he had funds to cover the EMI, but it has thrown his plans for the month out of whack, and also brings up the question of incorrect advice from Advaith Hyundai which could have led to a bounced ECS request and a hit on his CIBIL score.

He is taking this up with Advaith Hyundai (Bangalore ORR) personnel to confirm that the advance EMI was indeed deducted from the principle, and to ask why the EMI started in June when he was advised that it would begin in July. However, I wanted to check if this is an Advaith issue or HDFC?
VeluM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2014, 18:39   #56
Senior - BHPian

Advaith Hyundai - Bannerghetta Road

Had a positive buying and 1st service experience with Advaith in the above mentioned Sales & Service showroom. For the service I was in and out in 15 mins when giving the vehicle and the same amount of time when picking the vehicle. The work done has been satisfactory which essentially means the washing was proper and they did not soil the interiors.

So as of now its a
motomaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2015, 11:47   #57
BHPian

Advaith, near Cantonment delighted me when my EON was sent for first service on 23 Feb. Since there was a marriage in the family, I couldnt step out but a courteous/well conversant gentleman landed up and picked up the car (Not free anymore, they charge 300 now. But when I decided to drop off the car myself, as it's close by, agreed to just 100). The wash was good, and the car came back purring beautifully after the service in 3 hours. I hope it returns better average from now on, as this seems to give Alto an edge over it.

I learned of the cabin air filter, which is an optional accessory, and had requested Ganesh to put one in (He didnt know of the part). But he said it's been cleaned and put back. So, did the car come with the filter in the first place? (Need to check).

Bangalore's infamous speedbreakers are breaking the Eon, which has very low ground clearance. The suspension cant be stiffened or height adjusted, I was told. Finally, I was given no solution for this. Front bumper had gone in a bit, and was pulled out FOC. But the resultant minor scratch were not covered up, which is kept pending. How much time does it take to cover a tiny scratch?

Upgraded the lights to nightbreaker which I'd purchased myself. I was billed 1,180 and change, in total only for the oil. So, overall a pleasant experience!
Old 3rd November 2015, 16:45   #58

I got a second hand Hyundai Accent 2005 petrol model. Took the car to the Advaith Service Center ITPL the next day. Got the regular check ups done didn't go for servicing as the previous owner had done it recently back then.
I was attended by Mr. Manohar and he adviced me to get the check up and top ups done. I could smell some petrol out of the exhuast pipe since the day I drove the car from the previous owner's home. I mentioned the same to Mr. Manohar and he assured me not to worry as he would check it on the scanner and fix the problem. Also I doubted low mileage but it was too soon to conclude with lesser kms driven.
The check up was done and I was informed that there were no error codes and everything is fine. Also he mentioned the engine oil was black and it would be good to go for an engine overhaul if the mileage is still low. (I believe money making opportunity for them... only driven 72K kms)
I drove the car back and still could smell strong petrol smell from the exhaust. I was running rich mixture forsure but going by the advise of Mr. Manohar that everything was fine who is supposed to be an expert advisor for Hyundai Service Center I was repenting my decision of buying this car.
I contacted my previous owner and mention the issue of low mileage about 5-6 km per litre he got me in touch with his local mechanic who was his trusted guy. We took the car to a scanner shop and found out O2 sensor issue. I got the sensor replaced not a hyundai authorised but was doing the job as the mechanic was too keen on going for it and not the company one. Never the less, my problem was solved.
I dont know what these guys at hyundai check on the scanner tool or if at all they have any understanding of the scanner tool???
After about 5 months of driving, I could see the same problem. Rich mixture going in the engine and strong petrol smell from the exhaust pipe outlet. I was still keen on going for Hyundai authorised service center hence went to Advaith ITPL and was attended by Mr. Bharat Kumar Shetty. It had been 5 month hence I got a paid service done and also mentioned about low mileage to him and to specifically check for O2 sensor error codes as I had some experience about this issue. (I was doubting the aftermarket O2 sensor fitted by the road side mechanic being failed)
The service was done and Mr. Bharat again supposed to be an expert smartly told me it was the sparkplug gaps which was giving a bad mileage and they had adjusted it during the servicing. I was not happy but to believe him as an expert drove the car back. Obviously as expected, the car is still running rich and I took the car back to Advaith ITPL. Met Mr. Bharat and told him the issue is not resolved. He said car is fine you need to drive as the oil is changed recently the mileage would be less. Once you run the car more it will be better..!!! I was stunned at the level of bull**it he was giving me. Finally I had to tell him that I am an automobile engineer (which I am..) and please talk sense. I also suggested we could re scan the car and I would like to see the no error codes message on the scanner display.
I am shocked to see the level of knowledge these hyundai service center advisors have and dont know how many people they fool everyday. I am still waiting for Mr. Bharat to attend me as he has promised to check everything again. I asked him did you see the fuel trims as it is running rich we could see if its the signal the ecu is giving out and he was clueless about what I was talking about. Only answer I got is "I have cleared all the error codes".. I seriously doubt if these guys know how to read the scanner tool. This is totally unacceptable from a Hyundai Authorised Service Center!!!!!
tanaysn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2015, 17:47   #59
BHPian

HI All,

I have bought my car from Advaith Hyundai residency road. Since then I was giving my car for service to JP nagar service station.

This was my third service. as usual I noted down all the complaints in piece of paper before I hit service station. I generally do this to avoid forgetting the issue.

My complaint since Day 1 is head light even though has projectors are useless. Same complaints have been told since first service.

Apart from usual replacement of Fluid I thought of doing Wheel Alignment and balancing as I was short of time and next day I had to travel to my native.

These guys dint even address any of the issue. To top it, they spoiled the proper running car by doing wheel alignment. car was dragging left. It was so annoying that I had stop my car in between the out station trip and do wheel alignment and balancing at local shop somewhere near mysore before continuing my Journey.

Headlights are still misaligned. Doors rattling, Wiper squeaking noise, headlights issue still remain the same. Pretty frustrated with Hyundai and their Products.

After writing numerous number of times to Hyundai customer care and putting a note that I don't want to go back to JP Nagar service station, they still forward my complaint to same service station. And those hopeless guys call and ask me to send the photos and/or take my car to their service station.

I have lost hopes and have started to live with the problems I have.

Owners with Projector Verna and other knowledgeable guys here. Is there a possibility of going for HIDs or higher rating Bulbs. Will it cause any damage to headlights. Im more worried because if something goes wrong, my warranty is void. These headlights don't come for cheap.

Other problems I can get solution from outside. But headlight is one thing I want to solve quickly.

Anyone their to help me.
Endofdayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2017, 18:03   #60
BHPian

Bumping up this old thread. I have a complaint regarding the attitude and beahviour of Advaith Hyundai, ORR. Can someone give me any email id for complaints? I just want to let them know that their attitude and behaviour has cost them a customer and I have gone to Maruti, when the deal was almost sealed.
sairamboko is offline   Reply With Quote