Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 19th February 2018, 11:15   #61
BHPian

Default Re: Feedback on Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore

Any latest reviews on the Advaith Hyundai service center near Graphite India, Whitefield?
sidzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2018, 12:02   #62
BHPian

Looking for a sales contact at Advaith Hyundai ORR. Friend had booked Creta petrol automatic with Trident. Horrible experience so far and wants to move to Advaith since it's closer to home. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2018, 14:46   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Looking for a sales contact at Advaith Hyundai ORR. Friend had booked Creta petrol automatic with Trident. Horrible experience so far and wants to move to Advaith since it's closer to home. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I bought my verna from advaith orr and have been servicing the car there for the last 4 years. It has been a decent experience and I don't have much to complain about. Most of the issues get sorted out in a single visit.

My sales advisor has moved on, so don't have any sales contacts.
Jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2018, 15:42   #64
BHPian

Quick question - Am I the only guy getting repeated reminders via a million calls to get my car serviced by Advaith tele-callers?

It is quite annoying. I tell them, yes I know a service is due. But I will book an appointment at my convenience. They either want to know the probable date of service or they'd convince you to make a booking for 'tomorrow'.

And if they are convinced that I'd drop by on a tentative date of 15th, the would call me on 7th, 9th, 10th and 11th to remind me.. and on 14th, "shall I book it tomorrow"?

Tired and annoyed of their calls!
OrangeCar is offline   Reply With Quote