Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 25th December 2008, 01:35   #31

Originally Posted by mrkanitkar View Post
Last weekend I took TD for ANHC at Deccan honda. I booked for TD of AT day before, when I reached to showroom sales guys confirmed it's AT available for TD, at time of TD he given manual one. When I asked, he said, he heard TD for manual. I was assured that demo car with automatic will be send to my place in evening till today there is no sign.

I liked ANHC but this attitude turn me down. I called DSK Toyota for TD, they were very polite and it was fantastic experience for TD. I found DSK guys were very proffessional. In Pune, DSK is only dealer for Toyota but their attitude was not like Deccan Honda ones.

If Honda do not care for customers, why we should bother?

Now I am booking Corolla.
I bought a Corolla in August. One of my close friends has bought an Altis recently. Dealing with DSK has been a much better experience.

I've successfully converted a lot of my fellow friends/office workers to buy a honda-alternative [altis/corolla/captiva etc.]

Honda makes good cars. But the problem in Pune is - once you buy the car you're stuck with the thugs at Bafna Auto / Deccan Honda Pune for the rest of your life. You can't trust these scoundrels with your car.

With DSK guys around, Bafna is not even an option. You should be a real die hard fan of honda OR a lazy buyer to buy a car from these cons in Pune.

If you care to do ANY due diligence before buying a honda in Pune, you won't buy it from Bafna / Deccan Honda.
agentsmith2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2008, 18:04   #32

Ask me about Honda A.S.S, I bought 2 Honda Cities & let me tell you all, service standards at Honda are poor, they do not deal with their customers in a rightful way.
In Punjab there is a monoply dealer- Lally Motors & arrogance is too small a word for them. I wrote to Honda manytimes, but nothing happened on ground, so I ditched my plans of upgrading to Accord.
Later I went in for Corolla & Innova, but Toyota dealership is also not far off in terms of customer satisfaction. Again monoply dealership pattern seems the most likely culprit. I wrote to Toyota a no. of times too, but again no steps were taken. So, now I have ditched plans for the Fortuner.
But, on the contrary, I have a couple of Maruti cars & they have served me the best, maybe due to the shear choice one has for servicing.
Honda & Toyota need to weed out monopoly trade practices & open multiple dealerships in Cities for standards to improve in the wake of competition.
Counter sale of spare parts should also be allowed, this is a very important step.
bhp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2009, 00:09   #33
Default Call Honda.

you should call Honda and tell them everything. within 3-4 hours, Deccan Honda will call you and you will get cashless facility.

i am a Senior Manager doing insurance. wont name the company(Its not Tata-Aig). u can contact me on 9881063347 and i will personally attend to this problem and make sure that you get best service from this Honda Dealer.

Originally Posted by hrishig View Post
(Mods Move pl move merge thread if needed )
Just wanted to share a recent experience with single Honda delear / service center in pune..

We have a honda car brought recently ( around march / april 2008). Yesterday it met with accident for which the toll is replacement of rear bumper , tail light , and scratches on the door panel. Basically the car is functionally perfect shape but the visual apprance is disturbed .

The car is insured from tata-aig . When this car was brought there were 2 honda delears in pune namely kesar cars and deccan honda. Now recently the kesar cars has stopped their delarship and now deccan honda is the only whole and soul for honda cars in pune.

As per Tata - AIG their cash facility was offered with kesar cars , and not with deccan honda. As now there is only deccan honda in pune , I asked Tata - AIG guys can't offer the same cashless facility from deccan honda? As per them they are ready to offer cashless but deccan honda guys are not ready to accept it. ( The cashless facility is very important incase becase of diffrent reasons )

Now when we asked deccan honda guys why they are not offering cash-less facility , they said they just can not accept it , that's all. After talking to various guys (offline) in honda workshop and also tata AIG persons , here is what I got.

Seems there is diffrence between laber rates between tataaig and deccan honda. The deccan honda rates are overchanged and tata AIG whants the rate to be in standered lines.

When I asked honda service manager to give me in writting that they will not offer accept the cashless facility for tata AIG,( Basically whater they telling us verbally , i wanted that in writting ).

I got a super answer.

"My job is to repair the cars and and not to write Letters"

After this genius answer , that also from service manager I did't feel talking to him at all.

Seems deccan honda people ( off the line ) also accpets that their rates are over charged , but they are not ready to change it. They justify it saying premium service etc etc. or may be because they know they are the only delears / service center in pune.

But for the consumers it's total loss.

Any idea how should I proceed?
abaid123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2009, 17:29   #34

Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
Our CRV has been there 7 times for an airbag light problem that is still not fixed.
Got my SRS light problem fixed at Tune Up Plus. Cost me 800 bucks I think
vikram18 is offline   Reply With Quote