Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 1st January 2010, 17:29   #31
BHPian

hello BHPians,

This thread has been inactive for some time..

Which are the good TATA authorised service centres(except the regular Manipal, Concorde, prerana's) in south bangalore to service TATA Safari? I have a 2.2VTT and my friend has a TCIC - both of us are looking for a break from the dealers mentioned above. Please help with the details.

I saw a mention of Green Tracks at Silk Board in previous posts. How good are they in servicing TATA Safaris in recent times?

Thanks in advance for the rsponses.
sunil_k_u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2010, 10:29   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtak View Post
I have to agree with Dushmish here. Spectra does a good job. Personally I would recommend Rohan from Spectra motors! I make sure that my car is handled by him. Even Pravin Sawant is good. Although majority of staff has quit now (Mangesh and few more).

Laxmi motors in Mira Road is good. But i found it more expensive than SPectra. There was a gentleman called Manish with Laxmi who has moved to Fortue Motors Thane. He is GOOD!
With the old timers gone, both these service centers are below acceptable levels now. Who makes you wait for more than two hours for just the service advisor to come and see you?

Sorry, I made a mistake of recommending these two service centers earlier and now putting them off my radar.
amtak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2010, 19:43   #33
BHPian

Guys, my car is due for 2nd service and am planning to go to Magnum Honda. Please post your recent experiences with them. Thanx.
mkc15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2010, 19:48   #34
BHPian

Hi
I am Abhinav and I live in Faridabad. I am deeply in love with the Fiesta 1.6S and am thinking to buy it. But, I wanted to know if the dealership experience at NCR Ford would be good that is the after-sales service. Please reply me ASAP and guide me to the best Ford dealer in south delhi (in and around Faridabad or Greater Kailash II). Thanks in anticipation.
Abhinav

Last edited by abhipuru16 : 14th February 2010 at 19:49.
abhipuru16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2010, 20:51   #35
BHPian

Please see my Ring Honda, Gurgaon experience at:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post1732316 (Pathetic Service at Ring Road Honda-GURGAON)
mukeshgoel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2010, 16:22   #36
BHPian

Anybody getting his/her car serviced at NCR Ford Mathura Road? Do you have any review, please?
Old 16th February 2010, 18:19   #37
BHPian

^^^^ Uhh, anybody there? No Fiesta owner here or what?
Old 21st February 2010, 21:13   #38
BHPian

Please, help! Seeking reply!
Old 22nd February 2010, 14:14   #39
BHPian

Bhavna Ford: Good as long as long as you stay near the car, but risky if you do not pay attention.

Nikhil Auto GM: Good attentive service but they desperately need a bigger place and are often short of space and staff.

Wasan Ford: People I know are not happy with their service but all I ever needed from them was a regular service for my Ikon.

Worst experience ever was at the now defunct Angad auto Chembur near Amar cinema for my Fiat Uno. I guess Pilot/Nummer Eins was owned by the same Sikh family. Its no surprise that these are all now closed due to the very very unethical practices of all these worshops/dealers. I surprised that the Honda 2 wheeler showroom at the Pilot locatio is still functional.
SPARKled is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2010, 14:17   #40
BHPian

UH-OH! I live in Faridabad.
Old 22nd February 2010, 15:28   #41
BHPian

Advaith Hyundai - Outer Ring Road - Good

I have purchased my i10 from here and have done all 3 free services here. The service advisors are very courteous and I was always happy with the servicing.

They do try to sell you extra items like engine oil additive, wax polish etc but do not insist if you refuse.

They are very particular about customer feedback. They always call back after few days to check whether the customer is happy with the performance of the vehicle after the service.

I would recommend this place.

Advaith Hyundai - Mission Road - Bad/Ugly

I went there only on one occasion for fitting the gear lock (which was not available at Advaith Hyundai Outer Ring Road).

Though the gear lock was fitted perfectly, the mechanics had spoilt the interiors. There was a lot of dust/sand in the carpet area and there were grease marks on the back side of the front seats.

They also try to con the customers by asking them to sign on a blank feedback form, and many customers actually do so. They have a dedicated person in the reception area for filling these feedback forms. Obviously they give themselves good feedback.

I asked for another feedback form, gave feedback as unacceptable and dropped the feedback form in the drop box. They never called back even after such a feedback.

I would avoid this place in future.

Rohan
rohan_iitr is offline   Reply With Quote