Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 4th February 2009, 05:10   #16
BHPian

Dont go to India Garage because of them my scorpio toppled and my bolero's PS failed on a long trip horrible service.

They just wash the car on free service and send it back they dont do anything else. I doubt they even change the oil.

Sireesh is good, there is a mech in hosur road i know personally after you buy your jeep let me know i will speak to him personally to take care of your car.
hemanth.das is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2009, 11:30   #17
Senior - BHPian

Hey thanks Hemanth. I will try to deal with Sireesh. Thanks for the offer on the mechanic. Will let you know when I need him!
Red Liner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2009, 16:42   #18
BHPian

Thanks for the input Hemanth.

I use to go to Vijai but now they are closing down (it seems). I too don;t have a good opinion about IG. Am already not very happy with their PDI.

Lets see whom to visit after my honeymoon period is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.das View Post
Dont go to India Garage because of them my scorpio toppled and my bolero's PS failed on a long trip horrible service.

They just wash the car on free service and send it back they dont do anything else. I doubt they even change the oil.

Sireesh is good, there is a mech in hosur road i know personally after you buy your jeep let me know i will speak to him personally to take care of your car.
rockyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2009, 16:56   #19
Senior - BHPian

Good that rules out India Garage completely! I am talking to Sireesh...
Red Liner is offline   Reply With Quote