Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 5th March 2009, 16:55   #1
Senior - BHPian
Default Bosch service avaliable in Navi Mumbai

I was driving down on Palm Beach road a few days back when I noticed the Bosch service signboard outside Total Car Mall, Belapur. A colleague of mine spoke to them today and they have said that Bosch service will start in about 7 days.

Total car mall is located on Palm Beach Road, CBD Belapur. Take Palm Beach Road, go straight on the JNPT traffic light controlled intersection crossing Croma and the line of restaurants that include Invitation and Malvan Katta. Towards the end of the road you will see Total Car Mall. You can't miss it because it's right on the main road and the place is big.

The showroom that sported exotic cars like the Hummer, Lexus's, Range Rover's and Beetles is lying almost empty now with just a modified Palio on display. Seems like they are switching to the more lucrative servicing of cars then sales.
amit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2009, 17:21   #2

They started on a huge note but in less then a year, they are in same position as all other used car dealers. They have a great place though and today service is surely a lucrative market then sales.

manaa45 is offline   Reply With Quote