Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Closed Thread
Old 18th March 2009, 11:47   #76

@ Dibaloo
It does not even cost me Rs.10/- as i have a soft copy to email. so my calculations are even more economical.

And for the last and final time i need to mention that a hard copy of a BROCHURE has never been denied to any one visiting Porsche Centre Mumbai. Period.
Old 18th March 2009, 13:50   #77

@ everyone

don't you people agree that Mr Evans took the right step in correcting the things? what more do we want him to do?? I think sidindica is happy with what happened in the end.

@doctorque and everyone accusing him of things that he is not responsible for

kunal - even i have faced this kind of mockery from the porsche sales team from delhi. costed them atleast 2 cayennes. i don't think i will be able to go to them without they being pre-informed about who i am and why am i visiting them.

others - i suggest you people should experience it first hand talking to the mumbai porsche team. i was impressed to say the least at their courteousness, promptness and efficiency. especially kunal's.

i have all the reasons, wants and feelings to buy a porsche from the mumbai porsche centre. the only reason i would buy a porsche (whenever i do) from delhi will be that it's substantially cheaper there as compared to mumbai.
other than that, i don't really think i would want to even interact with any of the sales team in porsche centre delhi.

let's call peace on this topic and stop it before it gets downright dirty. might hurt the innocent few who are not responsible for the mishap sidindica had to go through.
Old 18th March 2009, 16:44   #78
Senior - BHPian

mods, since this is resolved, kindly LOCK this thread.
Closed Thread