Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 7th September 2012, 10:19   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Good Tata workshop noida/South delhi?

I got my first free service done for my Tata Safari from Rama Motors okhla, wanted to know if there's any other recommended service centre in NCR for Safari where I can get my future services done.
Ajitsingh208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2012, 16:01   #32
BHPian

Cool Re: Good Tata workshop noida/South delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajitsingh208 View Post
I got my first free service done for my Tata Safari from Rama Motors okhla, wanted to know if there's any other recommended service centre in NCR for Safari where I can get my future services done.
Stay away form Rama Motors, Okhla. Where exactly are you looking for a workshop? There is Autolinks in Vasant Kunj and Gurgaon (better). Then there is Oberoi's in Noida.

But do not visit Rama Motors for any kind of services or problems. I am going to start a new thread very shortly on how they are CHEATING their customers.

Cheers!
Irish
Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2013, 23:28   #33
BHPian

Can anyone share the google map coordinates of Concorde Motors, Mathura Road?
On Tata motors website it shows A-1 Mohan Coop and on Concorde it shows A-31
avingodb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2013, 10:18   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avingodb View Post
Can anyone share the google map coordinates of Concorde Motors, Mathura Road?
On Tata motors website it shows A-1 Mohan Coop and on Concorde it shows A-31
As you come from Delhi, Cross Savita Vihar Metro Station, then Mohan Estate Metro Station and take U turn. Get into the service lane. Drive till Hyundai service station and take left into the lane. It's 3rd workshop on the left in the lane is Concorde. CRM is Madhurima +918588860346

Visitor lounge was not ready on my visit last week so plan your stay accordingly.
dhondusaxena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2013, 11:31   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhondusaxena View Post
As you come from Delhi
Thanks a lot!
I did manage to find it. The service guys picked up my call just when I was at the Sarita Vihar metro station. Took a U turn right there and used the slip road to reach the service centre. This road is in a terrible shape with crater size potholes!

Yes, the waiting area was in a mess with no AC and I was in and out of it to follow the work being done on my Nano (had gone for replacing wiper blade, fixing the charger point & RVMs, one of which was intentionally broken by some morons). Overall work quality was good although it could have been faster. They could do by being better organised. However the service area manager blamed the mess on the renovation/expansion work that is going on at the moment.

Concorde is in the process of opening another showroom right where this service centre is located.
avingodb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2013, 14:51   #36
v&v
Senior - BHPian

Any recent feedback for Concord at mohan co operative industrial area.

My safari service is due.
v&v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2014, 21:18   #37

please suggest a good body shop for my esteem vxi 2003.it got hit recently and im new in dwarks
caraholic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2017, 02:21   #38
BHPian

Bumping up an old ticket.

What would be a decent workshop to visit for running repairs in South Delhi/Noida/Guragon ?
I have been to Pahwa in Okhla and they seem an okay lot, just about satisfactory. However they have a really cramped place and I have seen the staff getting new cars (including a new HEXA XTA !) scratched while maneuvering inside the place. I did point out to them that they managed to scratch a new car but the staff seemed non chalant which disturbed me. My Bolt was in their body shop for some body work and they did a fairly good job.
coldice4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2017, 07:20   #39
v&v
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldice4u View Post
Bumping up an old ticket.

What would be a decent workshop to visit for running repairs in South Delhi/Noida/Guragon ?
I have been to Pahwa in Okhla and they seem an okay lot, just about satisfactory. However they have a really cramped place and I have seen the staff getting new cars (including a new HEXA XTA !) scratched while maneuvering inside the place. I did point out to them that they managed to scratch a new car but the staff seemed non chalant which disturbed me. My Bolt was in their body shop for some body work and they did a fairly good job.

Try Aarya Motors in Gurgaon . I had good experience with them.

1958. Opposite Tau Devilal Biodiversity Park, Gatta Road,. Wazirabad, Sector 52, Gurgaon, Haryana 122003.
v&v is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2017, 10:00   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v&v View Post
Try Aarya Motors in Gurgaon . I had good experience with them.

1958. Opposite Tau Devilal Biodiversity Park, Gatta Road,. Wazirabad, Sector 52, Gurgaon, Haryana 122003.
I keep visiting Ardee City and these guys seem to be very close. I might drop in therefor my 3rd free service there.
coldice4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2017, 13:47   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
His specialty is electricals.
Hi Tanveer, can you please share the details of this mechanic as my Strome will be out of warranty by 1st week of July -17 and I am no more interested to visit TASS after the extended warranty expires.
gaganchugh06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2017, 14:19   #42
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaganchugh06 View Post
Hi Tanveer, can you please share the details of this mechanic as my Strome will be out of warranty by 1st week of July -17 and I am no more interested to visit TASS after the extended warranty expires.
This was long time back. Haven't seen him in Sector 16 at all. You can try SS-Travelers recommended mechanics in the directory.
tsk1979 is offline   Reply With Quote