Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 27th April 2016, 13:29   #16
Team-BHP Support
Default Re: New Volkswagen Showroom in Bangalore (Palace Cross)

Originally Posted by Rajeevraj View Post

I visited Palace Cross Service Center at Heserghatta once and found it better than the Whitefield. Unfortunately it is way too far (~1.5 hours drive one way with no direct public transport option). For a regular service it was manageable. If I have an unscheduled repairwork which entails leaving the car in the work shop, I would want to leave it in Palace Cross, but not sure how I can manage multiple visits if needed.

VW definitely needs to expand the service network in Bangalore.
If you track my Jetta reviews. VW Palace Cross in Rajajinagar are pretty good. Takes 30 min from City Centre to get to. PLenty of Ubers available or else take a bus to Sujata talkies.

Excellent service, quite possible that cars requiring major jobs + bodywork are sent to Hessarghata. They work strictly to appoinment
ajmat is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote