Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 8th July 2009, 17:18   #16
Senior - BHPian

I hope someone from FIAT is reading this and does something to correct this else all their good work on the product front will come to nought.
MileCruncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2009, 21:33   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
I hope someone from FIAT is reading this and does something to correct this else all their good work on the product front will come to nought.
Have you taken this up with fiat authorities. Please do so. Thats the least we can do to help a company thats trying hard to make a come back. Else post this on paliousersgroup on yahoo. There are fiat guys watching this forum and people there would also help you in escalating the issue.

Please do one of the above. It would be a win-win situation.
gemithomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2009, 21:51   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
Have you taken this up with fiat authorities. Please do so. Thats the least we can do to help a company thats trying hard to make a come back. Else post this on paliousersgroup on yahoo. There are fiat guys watching this forum and people there would also help you in escalating the issue.

Please do one of the above. It would be a win-win situation.
i called up their helpline , but i did not get any information about it later.
Nobody tried to contact me either
ms001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2009, 21:54   #19
BHPian

Surprisingly i had a good experience with the Bangalore Concorde guys so far. I booked the car just before it was launched and got the delivery on the promised date itself though there was a small problem on the morning of delivery date which was sorted out by the Sales team manager Hemant. I was asked to come to the showroom at 4 pm and got the delivery by 6:30 PM. The delay was because i wanted the Llumar sun film to be installed before i take delivery. Agreed they are not overenthusiastic about the product and needs to be pushed a little for things to happen. I would give them a rating of 7 out of 10 for my sales experience. Hopefully the service is also good.
sridharp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2009, 22:04   #20
Senior - BHPian

I found Malik Cars to be better than Concorde
hillram is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2009, 22:40   #21
BHPian

anyone who has recently visited concorde and any pvt dealer in the same city can easily feel the difference between the attitude of the sales team.
at concorde its like ""we dont know anything,this is what the product is, if you like it take it, if you don't its your wish"

may be recent LINEA/PUNTO owners can share their experiences with their respective dealer.

Last edited by ms001 : 8th July 2009 at 22:41.
ms001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2009, 22:53   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms001 View Post
anyone who has recently visited concorde and any pvt dealer in the same city can easily feel the difference between the attitude of the sales team.
at concorde its like ""we dont know anything,this is what the product is, if you like it take it, if you don't its your wish"

may be recent LINEA/PUNTO owners can share their experiences with their respective dealer.
May be this disinterest and lethargy stems from the fact that they know that they are TATA subsidiary and hence cannot be kicked out of the job.
Old 9th December 2009, 21:55   #23
BHPian

My understanding is Concorde Motors is owned by Tata Motors themselves. It is more like company owned showroom. Probably that is the reason for the indifference and step motherly treatment.
visweshkalambur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2009, 10:37   #24
BHPian

In Bangalore I feel Concorde is the best. My first two free services and one accident service was done at Prerana. I was not happy with the service and they even cheated me on Teflon coating, They said they will give me two free polishing and did not give.
I moved to Concorde after that and is delighted with the experience. I deal with Asaf who is very polite and goes out of his way to help customers.
They possibly are the worst sales guys. I had gone to Concorde first and found them very arrogant, I bought the car from Prerana (Palio SDX)
PhiGolden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2009, 10:55   #25
Senior - BHPian

I had purchased my Punto from Concorde Bangalore. The pre-sales experience was OK.

After sales, I visited them twice - once for getting niggles fixed and second for the service. Both experiences were good.
sdp1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2009, 23:46   #26
BHPian

Concorde Hyderabad lost several efficient staff to other companies and to other vocation. Hence the vacuum. Their Sanatnagar workshop is always in a crisis mode. Fiat has a lone advisor there and he came from Maruti. Friction between the so called "senior mechanics" and their supervisor is palpable. Add to these the number of vehicles that come for service owing to the success of Punto and Linea. You will definitely not be a satisfied customer.
lejhoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2009, 15:02   #27
BHPian

I had a good experience with the Concorde people here in Diary Circle, Bangalore .Even though the sales man lacked entire knowledge about Manza, but ok not very bad.
But really had a very bad experience with the Prerana Motors, Lalbagh road, Bangalore. On 24th Oct 2009 in the morning i got a call saying that the test drive car is available and can be test driven . So i booked the TD at 3.30pm in the afternoon and reached the Prerana Sales sharp at 3.30pm. I thought that the car would be ready and i was very eager to TD the car. But the sales executive said that it has gone to another showroom and it will reach here by 4.30pm. Since i was very eager to TD the car i was just waiting quietly watching other cars in the showroom. Time passed..., it was 4.30 but the car never reached within the said timing. Further the sales executive requested to wait for another half an hour and said that the car has already left and will be reaching in about 15 mins . And finally when car arrived it was 6.15pm. I thought that i am gonna TD the most awaited and expected car for me. But surprisingly i was told that the car which arrived is not a TD car and the TD will be possible only after two days.
I was really irritated and and couldn't control myself . These Prerana people have wasted more than 3 hrs of my precious time . I politely said all the things which wanted to say and just left the place. The sales executive tried to convince me by saying that the vehicle will be sent to my place itself for TD but i was totally off mind and didnt like to see these people's face again. But later i came to know from one of the Team Leader- sales executive that sending the car for TD at customers residence is also possible not possible. I really wonder what do the sales guys know. They are literally illiterate as far as the cars and their features are concerned. I literally got irritated and get left the place.
My personal opinion is that non the staff at the sales man level should be interacted with because they lack knowledgde and any important clarification to be sought from the senior level staff only.

Last edited by GTO : 18th December 2009 at 11:01. Reason: Please don't cut-copy-paste from other word softwares. It results in a formatting error.
rki2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2009, 23:27   #28
BHPian

Default Hello mods:

Can you please use your blue pencil for the post of rki2007 ?
lejhoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2009, 19:20   #29
BHPian

@ lejhoom- I think blue, black or any kind of pencils not required. No offence.
Sorry for the earlier post i have edited it now.

I had a good experience with the Concorde people here in Diary Circle, Bangalore .Even though the sales man lacked entire knowledge about Manza, but ok not very bad.
But really had a very bad experience with the Prerana Motors, Lalbagh road, Bangalore. On 24th Oct 2009 in the morning i got a call saying that the test drive car is available and can be test driven . So i booked the TD at 3.30pm in the afternoon and reached the Prerana Sales sharp at 3.30pm. I thought that the car would be ready and i was very eager to TD the car. But the sales executive said that it has gone to another showroom and it will reach here by 4.30pm. Since i was very eager to TD the car i was just waiting quietly watching other cars in the showroom. Time passed..., it was 4.30 but the car never reached within the said timing. Further the sales executive requested to wait for another half an hour and said that the car has already left and will be reaching in about 15 mins . And finally when car arrived it was 6.15pm. I thought that i am gonna TD the most awaited and expected car for me. But surprisingly i was told that the car which arrived is not a TD car and the TD will be possible only after two days.
I was really irritated and and couldn't control myself . These Prerana people have wasted more than 3 hrs of my precious time . I politely said all the things which wanted to say and just left the place. The sales executive tried to convince me by saying that the vehicle will be sent to my place itself for TD but i was totally off mind and didnt like to see these people's face again. But later i came to know from one of the Team Leader- sales executive that sending the car for TD at customers residence is also possible not possible. I really wonder what do the sales guys know. They are literally illiterate as far as the cars and their features are concerned. I literally got irritated and just left the place.
My personal opinion is that non the staff at the sales man level should be interacted with because they lack knowledgde and any important clarification to be sought from the senior level staff only.
rki2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2011, 07:45   #30
Senior - BHPian

Default The travails continue!

My travails seems to continue with Concord Motors, Hyderabad.

I bought a Nano from them and they were very courteous with me and wife during the process and the vehicle was taken delivery on April 1, 2011. But they seem to have short changed nicely on the documentation part. In AP you require 2 copies of Form 20 and 3 original invoices (1 customer, 1 RTA and 1 Financier). Since we refused to use their services to get the vehicle registered and pay Rs3k as service fee they just gave us 1 of the above documents. I guess its our mistake we didn't check properly. Further on on pressing, they did give the documents which they had nicely keep tucked in our file .

Last week the same Nano met with a minor accident and was taken to the Concorde Motors workshop for repair. It was a Friday and the the reapir involved replacing the front bumper and wheel well liner. Since Insurance was being claimed, the survey and approval was done on Saturday first half. I was assured delivery by Monday. As both me and wifey were busy we couldn't take delivery on Monday.

We called up the ASC on Thursday morning informing that we would be coming to take delivery and were asked to report at 10.30AM. We reach the dealership and we see the car still being cleaned. Everything ok till now. We are asked to wait in the customer lounge which we do. 25 minutes later the SA comes and we ask him for the bill. 10 minutes later he gives it to us a bit reluctantly and I see that the wheel well liner has not been charged. I remember it having been damaged (torn from the point of fixing) and was very specific of it being changed as well. The SA tells me that they have done "ADJUSTMENT" OR "JUGAAD". That's when I blew my top and told the guy that if I had to get a JUGAAD done, I could have gone outside rather than coming to Concorde Motors. He Then he says that they don't have the concerned part. I told him that I should have been informed especially when I'm taking the car 3 days after the promised delivery date and to this the SA doesn't have any answer.

I go and meet his Manager who assured me that they will arrange and change the part and deliver the vehicle home with a driver. I get a call in the evening from the driver for directions and I also ask him the bill amount. To my surprise the bill amount has not changed. The SA calls up in a little while and on questioning why the liner is not charged, he sheepishly explains in not so many words that it has been arranged from some other vehicle

Going by this incident, I'm not sure whether I should be leaving my car there overnight. This apart from the fact that the quality of work is substandard and the bumper is almost coming off.