Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 30th July 2009, 11:55   #1
Senior - BHPian
Default Suggestions needed - Independent Workshop for Tata cars in TVM

My Indica is almost out of warranty, and I would rather sell off my car that voluntarily give my Indica for service to the TASC here in Tvm ( the one other than Focuz - Which unfortunately is too far from my location)

I see a lot of independent garages claiming to specialize in tata cars, but I'm not too sure about how good they are.

I know a lot of tvm bhpians , but sadly, no indica owners. If any of you have had a good experience with tata cars in any independent garages here in Trivandrum, somebody good with the mechanicals - ideally one of those Aashans who know what they are doing - a recommendation and a reference to the place would be much appreciated.

Last edited by greenhorn : 30th July 2009 at 11:57.
greenhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2010, 23:22   #2
Default Re: Suggestions needed - Independent Workshop for Tata cars in TVM

Hey, Greenhorn
the Highway workshop you mentioned at kazhakootaam, I think I m starting to be a fan of theirs.
I m going to take my Indica for second service to the same place on Sat. pretty pleased with their work. Only conern is that there is only one guy in there who knows work and the rest just fills in

pvgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote