Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 11th October 2009, 22:08   #16

that sounds a bit scary mate ! I too have a 2007 stile but i have done only 10K kms. I know it is quite a nightmare for this to happen in Bangalore traffic with people honking and swearing at you in multiple languages. Is this a known issue with Palio ? I think I have turned a bit phobic after reading this post !
rganeshiyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2010, 18:31   #17

Originally Posted by sanstorm View Post
The car is feeling bit better now, but to my disappointement the speedomter issue is still unresolved.

PS : The supervisor did mentioned that the the sensor cable is broken or something, on probing did mention that the problem may be resolved @ fraction of 14K cluster costs 'LOCALLY'.

If anyone could throw light on what could be issue here and any 'local' competent Pune w/shop, please please do reply.
i know it's an year old thread. but still. i am facing exactly the same problem with my odometer. the odometer/speedometer stops working intermittently. the km readings (both trip and total) stop updating and speed reading drops to zero. all other indicators (fuel, temperature, rpm) work fine.

service guy at BUB Pune, recommends me to replace the odometer cluster, costing 16k!

sanstorm, did u get the problem rectified somehow? if yes, how? where?
ghatotkatch is offline   Reply With Quote