Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 1st September 2009, 21:59   #46
Team-BHP Support

Deal concluded - a new White Civic auto at a good discount. I'll post hard figures once we get delivery.

Well done Dakshin Honda for closing this quickly and ensuring top management focus
ajmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2009, 22:15   #47
BHPian

This is indeed good, all the issues sorted out in 15 days. I hope the owner would be happy with the new car.

May be Sk*da India should learn the lesson here & try to improve their service to their customers.
Mr_Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2009, 00:40   #48
Senior - BHPian

This is good news. Hats off to Dakshin Honda for their prompt reponse. I am sure this gesture of theirs will help them rope in more customers.
rr_zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2009, 12:27   #49
BHPian

That'a great.

@ ajmat / mods

Is it possible to edit the title. For all the good work done by the dealer, the title looks slightly negative. It would have been OK when you started thread, but since the dealer has resloved the issue, a modified title giving credit will be more in tune with the spirit of our forum.
raju2512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2009, 16:07   #50
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by raju2512 View Post
Is it possible to edit the title. For all the good work done by the dealer, the title looks slightly negative. It would have been OK when you started thread, but since the dealer has resloved the issue, a modified title giving credit will be more in tune with the spirit of our forum.

Good that it ended well, unlike the horror stories we hear about the 'famed' company's dealers.
diabloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2009, 16:13   #51
Senior - BHPian

Great work Dakshin Honda.
Very professionaly done and handled, they are catering to every customer who lost his car.
A positive review in between many negative ones here.
coolboy007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2009, 17:12   #52
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations !! to your friend .
Hope he has been compensated adequately for his loss and that he is happy with the deal. But , a really commendable job by the Dakshin Honda management. great work by them to have resolves the issue so quickly and amicably.
Fordmanchau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2009, 18:41   #53
Senior - BHPian

Excellent.. All's well that ends well.

Sounds like a blessing in disguise for DH - Look at all the positive publicity they are getting (with good reason, of course).
spadival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2009, 12:14   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Deal concluded - a new White Civic auto at a good discount. I'll post hard figures once we get delivery.

Well done Dakshin Honda for closing this quickly and ensuring top management focus
Great to hear this story has a happy ending to look forward to. Acts like these increases tremendous confidence in DH as well as Elite Motors!
diffsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 12:08   #55
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post

Congrats on the deal & thumbs up to the Dakshin management for their direct involvement (instead of a "but saar..." salesman). Pretty quick turnaround time too. I guess this is only possible when both parties (dealer & customer) have a reasonable approach to the problem on hand.

Look forward to hearing on the numbers.
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 20:16   #56
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Congrats on the deal & thumbs up to the Dakshin management for their direct involvement (instead of a "but saar..." salesman). Pretty quick turnaround time too. I guess this is only possible when both parties (dealer & customer) have a reasonable approach to the problem on hand.

Look forward to hearing on the numbers.
is this a similar deal all 24 car owners got? or was it good bargaining?
14000rpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2009, 12:16   #57
BHPian

Wow ! The hands on approach of the MD and his team sounds good ! Unfortunate incidents happen, but the attitude is what counts ... to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained..after all, customer is king and only the companies who respect this fact will live long ....

Other manufacturers dealers should learn from this experience, especially the Skoda dealer whose dealership on Hosur Rd opposite Dakshin Honda's and the terrible Hyundai fellow a little distance before
nirmaljusdoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2009, 17:10   #58
BHPian

on behalf of our community a hearty condolence for DH for the loss they have inhered.
And a Royal Solute for the customer satisfaction they have provided.if happen to settle up in bangalore and buy a Honda or VW , DH is the only place i'll head to. Sure a lesson for all those pathetic service centers around the country.
fuhrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2009, 11:05   #59
BHPian

Hats off to Dakshin Honda for resolving this issue so quickly, may be perhaps even at a cost to themselves. I do not know whether Honda compensated DH in any manner or not, but this appears more as a Dealer initiative which is more than commendable.

Dakshin Honda management has shown business maturity, responsibility, ethics and long term vision which is becoming rather rare now a days. For this I salute them.

I think they will more than make up their losses by increased new business which is bound to flow towards them as more people become aware of their sound business practices.

I wish them all the best.
akj53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2009, 11:49   #60
Distinguished - BHPian

Maybe his thread should be forwarded to 'SKODA'. They may learn something, but then you cannot teach an old dog ......

We must all give a standing ovation to Dakshin Honda. Maybe Honda have got themselves a new prospective customer.

Last edited by sgiitk : 8th September 2009 at 11:50.
sgiitk is offline   Reply With Quote