Closed Thread

Old 20th October 2009, 21:52   #46
Senior - BHPian

GTX007, did you read this thread?
Old 20th October 2009, 21:59   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTX007 View Post
I would have changed the car, but what to do my mind is stuck into this beauty. For me Punto at this price tag is a complete VFM option. So waiting again!
I would say that was a wise decision from you. Hope you'll get the car delivered soon from Concorde.

BTW, by reading your post, I too feel that RF is going to close down their business(?). I went there couple of years ago to service my Palio and the overall experience was good. Few weeks back, I visited their spares department for buying Palio's wiper blades. It was readily available but nobody came to fix it in my car, which I did myself later.
Old 20th October 2009, 22:48   #48
BHPian

Fiat's Manager in RF Motors has resigned. Now its a no man's island!

I foresee the end of Fiat in RF very soon. Today when I went for cancellation they readily agreed for it because the state of affairs over there are in such a bad shape. A month and a half has passed by and still they haven't punched a vehicle for me, I wonder what business they are doing?

But I am afraid more innocent and ignorant customers are going to be the victim of their horrendous dealership since the showroom is at a pivotal point in the NH .
Old 20th October 2009, 23:36   #49
Distinguished - BHPian

If you suspect the business may not exist soon, then be extra keen to get that cheque in your hand, and take it straight to your bank.
Old 21st October 2009, 00:12   #50
Senior - BHPian

get your booking amount as soon as possible. i think they will delay this now.

it happens in many dealerships. tata has already closed a prime dealer PRATHAM in pune.
Old 21st October 2009, 09:13   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Fiat's Manager in RF Motors has resigned. Now its a no man's island!
GTX, I would get the refund Cheque ASAP. IF required, I will sit on thier heads the whole day to get my money back. Go for it buddy
Old 21st October 2009, 13:20   #52
BHPian

Smile Advice me

Hey lambuhere1, If RF guys don't come with the cheque by tomorrow I am going to do exactly what you have said.

Concorde Motors has agreed to give a confirmation whether my car is punched or not by tomorrow.
Friends, when should I make the full payment?? After getting the VIN no. confirmation or should I wait for the car to arrive at the dealer?
I seek your advice dear bhpians. I don't want to be tricked again. Until now the dealings with Concorde have been good and way better than RF .
Old 21st October 2009, 13:24   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post
GTX007, did you read this thread?
I saw the rude way how a genuine Fiat customer is being treated, really sad to hear his story. Fiat, when are u going to improve??
Old 21st October 2009, 13:26   #54
Senior - BHPian

You should pay in full after seeing the car and doing the PDI. That's what I did when I booked the punto, the dealer should not have any objections to that. I booked by paying 25K.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-kulkarni.html (New Car PreDelivery Inspection List Part I, II, III and IV (by Kishor kulkarni))

You said that the Fiat manager has resigned - did he resign or asked to leave by Fiat - just wondering whether the complaints against RF motors has had some effect ? I guess we'll never know.

Last edited by sdp1975 : 21st October 2009 at 13:35.
Old 21st October 2009, 13:28   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp1975 View Post
You should pay in full after seeing the car and doing the PDI. That's what I did when I booked the punto, the dealer should not have any objections to that. I booked by paying 25K.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-kulkarni.html (New Car PreDelivery Inspection List Part I, II, III and IV (by Kishor kulkarni))
Thanks for the advice and the link sdp.
Old 21st October 2009, 13:42   #56
BHPian

+1 to sdp1975's suggestion. Pay the full amount only after seeing the car in person. Dealers will not have a problem with that.

By the way, i went for my first service today at Concorde, Cochin. They said they'd open at 8.30. So i reached on time. Sadly, the service advisor reached only by 9. Had to wait for half an hour. I dint like that much. But the service advisor was courteous. Would still rate them better than RF.
Old 21st October 2009, 13:45   #57
Senior - BHPian

Sad to hear your story, hope you receive your white beauty soon.

Regarding payment - I paid 25K booking amount rest after pre-registration (I did it because I know the sales person personally) when I took my Sparky. Better to pay the balance after the PDI.
Old 21st October 2009, 13:55   #58
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselAddikt View Post
+1 to sdp1975's suggestion. Pay the full amount only after seeing the car in person. Dealers will not have a problem with that.
I made the payment after getting the VIN number, but the car was only in transit. I didn't have any issues but I wanted to ask, what could go wrong with this mode of payment?
Old 21st October 2009, 13:55   #59
Senior - BHPian

I am glad you have changed your dealer. Whats the wait like in Concorde?
Old 21st October 2009, 13:58   #60
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

Quote:
Friends, when should I make the full payment??
Let the car arrive at the dealer. Take the pre-delivery checklist. Verify and then do the down payment.
Closed Thread