Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 27th February 2010, 00:25   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenvenkatesh View Post
Really sad to see so many brand new cars burnt down like this. I hope the insurance covers this!
I doubt they would. Insurance companies always have ways of weaseling out of such large amounts (5 crore )!
anekho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2010, 09:32   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by anekho View Post
I doubt they would. Insurance companies always have ways of weaseling out of such large amounts (5 crore )!
Let me say this, Dakhsin Honda lost 20 customer cars due to the floods. They have barely managed to compensate their customers with a lot of support from the finance companies and RTO. Most of these replacement cars are running on temp registrations as the insurance payouts are slow hence they are not able to complete the LTT lumpsum due to cash constraints.

URS KARS will be going through hell unless the manufacturer gives support
ajmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2010, 11:37   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Let me say this, Dakhsin Honda lost 20 customer cars due to the floods. They have barely managed to compensate their customers with a lot of support from the finance companies and RTO. Most of these replacement cars are running on temp registrations as the insurance payouts are slow hence they are not able to complete the LTT lumpsum due to cash constraints.

URS KARS will be going through hell unless the manufacturer gives support
They went , only last week they were able to sort out most of that mess .
poor guys ..
wind_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2014, 20:15   #19
BHPian

Thumbs up A class apart, or so it seems! -Urs Kar Services, Mysore

I am very impressed with their Service and my experience goes on like this :My Tata Indica Ev2 LS was purchased on 12th August last year. It got its first 3 free services done at Concorde motors, Bangalore. I was happy with their quality of work. Then after moving to Mysore I came in contact with Urs Kar Service Centre.

1st Visit :In Dec last year, after 15k kms it started emitting commonly discussed black smoke. IMHO it was exceeding the normal limits. So took it to Urs Kar Service to get it rectified. They took around half an hour and returned my car saying that they have cleaned the catalytic converter for which they charged me Rs. 163.

2nd Visit :But again the next day I started to notice black smoke. So got frustrated and registered a compliant. Then got a call from them and told me to bring the car. So took the car to their service centre and this time they even cleaned the air filter and told me that the black smoke maybe due to adulterated fuel and requested me to stick to any of the trusted bunk. After which smoke emission got reduced.

3rd Visit :I got my car's 4th free service done on 18th April.

4th visit :I was notified by the Madhus tyre guys about the uneven inner wall wear of the rear tyres and told me to get the rear trailing arm replaced within warranty. So got it replaced the next day. Warranty claim was absolutely hassle free.

I will be failing in my duties if I don't mention these two guys, Raju (Customer relation officer) and Vijaykanth (Service Manager). These guys made me feel as though if I have bought an exotic. Every time I was treated extremely well. Now because of them my car is in stunning condition without any problems or rattles.

I highly recommend to contact these guys to get the work done to your satisfaction.
Raju - 9845453050
Vijaykanth - 9945207686

Mods :I have obtained permission to post their numbers on the forum.

Regards.
KING DYSP is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote