Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 6th November 2009, 22:16   #1
BHPian

Default T R Sawhney making false delivery promises

T R Sawhney is a cheat. I booked Ritz ZXi, Bakers Chocolate from them Oct 07 and they said that it would be delivered before Oct 20. On 17th I received a call from sales guy that Silver is available and if I want it can be delivered I refused this offer politely stating that I need Bakers Chocolate colour, then he tried same thing a couple of times but I refused. After 2-3 days he calls me and says he has got Bakers in VXI, I decline that too. The car is not delivered on Oct 21. He asks for one more week and says car is in transit, on 28th the car i not delivered, when I visit his showroom and meet a Manager I am given a promise of delivery in 2-4 days. On my next visit I learnt that he have sent a request to mauti for ZXi model,Bakers Chocolate on 03 Nov.

I asked him what he has been doing for last 3 weeks and he has no answer on that. That fool took 3 weeks to send the indent to maruti
I was mad at this & asked for refund, and he said that give us 4 days or they will refund after that. Finally today I went their with refund application and after much of an argument they have agreed for refund but it will take 7-10 days.

I have got a copy of my application received by them and I will forward this to Maruti. They were afraid that I will send the complaint to maruti and requested me not to do so.

I spoke with Maruti @ call centre and have registered my complaint with them. Hope they take some action on this. Later the sales rep with his friend came at my place requesting to take vehicle from them and not to complaint otherwise he will loose his job.

Anything else I need to do on this. Help.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 6th November 2009 at 22:32. Reason: spelling
del.guy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2009, 22:40   #2
BHPian

take the refund and walkaway !! If they are creating such a havoc for delivery itself imagine your plight for servicing.Do complain and make sure they take some action.
@400Kph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2009, 00:25   #3
Senior - BHPian

Do they have any kind of explanation as to why the order was not placed?
Gilead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2009, 00:34   #4
BHPian

take the refund and go to another dealer or else watch your back during the service centre runs later on
sierrakamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2009, 11:55   #5
MAS
Senior - BHPian

@Del.Guy

Consider yourselves extremely lucky that you got to know about the attitude of such a dealer. Take away the booking amount first; be nice to the manager till you get the booking amount; then register a complaint with MSIL.
MAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2009, 11:40   #6
BHPian

got my refund chk with in 2 days. I also met the CEO of T R Sawhney, he was good but nothing apart from an apology was offered. They drove me to his office and dropped me at my place. They also offered me a replacement car a swift or a wagon R since I sold my old car. But I have declined there offer Politely since I don't trust them.

The CEO told me that Bakers Chocolate was a diferent colour and I would get a low price if I decided to sell the car later. He said there will be a difference of about Rs 25000 in a silver top model and Bakers. Also suggested me to but VXI Bakers Chocolate.

I will be sending a registered post to Maruti with documents.

I have been quoted Rs 5,17000 on road price fro SAYA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
Do they have any kind of explanation as to why the order was not placed?
They have no explanation about tis. I told the branch manager clearly, if they have any proof that my request for workd upon between Oct 7 to Oct 21, show mw and I wil take my complaint back. He had no answre for this.

21st Oct was delivery told to me.

Last edited by bblost : 9th November 2009 at 14:05. Reason: back 2 back posts, please use multi quote instead.
del.guy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2009, 16:18   #7
BHPian

sent a pm.check inbox
NOTORIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote