Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 8th April 2010, 17:21   #16
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
I have had a few occasions where I tried to approach the same SA who attended my car last time (as I prefer to deal with the same person over and again), and he redirected me to another SA because he had other appointments. But all the people I was attended by (about 4 to 5 of them in all) at different times knew their job good. And in case you are having any trouble you can always contact the service manager who should be available there.
The problem is all the old timers have left now. Whom were you dealing with back then?
amtak is offline   Reply With Quote