Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 23rd June 2014, 22:41   #46
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: KHT Motors, Whitefield, Bangalore - New Tata/Fiat dealership

I have a major issue with my Nano after servicing at KHT. I've written the details in the Official Nano Review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammarNazi View Post
S.O.S.

I'd given my Nano for servicing today at KHT (Bangalore). Its done just 17k kms in the past 4 years.

Complaints were nothing. Mileage was OK. Everything was fine.

I've sent a mail to customer care.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by GrammarNazi : 23rd June 2014 at 23:08.
GrammarNazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2017, 11:00   #47
BHPian

Thumbs down Re: KHT Motors, Whitefield, Bangalore - New Tata/Fiat dealership

Had been to KHT Motors, Whitefield on Saturday for a test drive of the Nexon. I had called up the showroom before leaving to confirm what time I should reach for a test drive.

I have to say this dealership has recruited a bunch of jokers in the name of Sales Advisors! The person attending to me was a complete novice. He had absolutely no idea about the features on the Nexon and just bluntly read out what was written on the brochure without having the slightest clue of what they meant! To top it off, he asked me which car I currently own and when I replied Chevrolet Beat, he asks me whether it belongs to Honda or Toyota!!

While I can sympathise with the guy since he was a fresh recruit, it goes on to show how poorly he has been trained. There ought to have been a senior helping him out. Not just this person alone but the rest of the staff was a real irritating bunch. There was obviously a lot of interest generated by the Nexon and the footfall at the showroom was high. But the way they were offering test drives was chaotic. There was no order being followed and customers were randomly offered test drives. I had to wait more than an hour for my turn. Its only when I objected to the fact that people coming to the showroom after me, were being offered test drives prior to me, that they arranged the vehicle for me.

And finally when my turn came to drive the vehicle, an overenthusiastic chap from the dealership boarded the car along with the sales advisor and kept chirping in my ear non-stop during the course of the test drive. It was his rather poor attempt at stuffing my brains with the features the Nexon had and most of what he spoke was gibberish. He kept referring to the storage space under the sliding tambour door and the black cladding on the front and rear bumpers as "scratch removal" system!!

The drive itself lasted for about 5 mins (instead of the 15mins that I was promised). Yes they were in a rush to offer test drives to everyone but I don't see how they're going to sell the Nexon after a 5min drive. They aren't selling Marutis which most people buy blindly!

I have honestly never come across a dealership with worse personnel than what I experienced at KHT Tata Motors. I have visited Prerana & Concorde earlier and those guys are a lot better! I remember when I had been to Concorde Motors for test driving the Tiago, I was attended to by a new employee but they were so much more knowledgeable and courteous.
red.devil_19 is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote