Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 22nd August 2011, 14:25   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Concorde motors - Bangalore

Apologies for posting on an old thread but i have given up on Concorde Motors. They just cannot handle the crowd.I wish they get another service center somewhere else to split the crowd.
I have decided to give my car to Aadya Motors on ORR near nagawara, My initial thoughts are they atleast listen, so they should be able to correct it.

The problem:I always felt my car's power steering was a bit heavy, Last time Concorde motors replaced the piece which connects the wheels (Called the RACK i guess), Was fine for a few days ... but then the same problem.

People at Aaadya atleast acknowledge the problem, Concorde motors is like "Sir, we have changed the RACK what else can we do?" come on......

I will post a detailed report on the service in a few days... In the meanwhile anyone has experience of getting their service done from Aadya motors?

Thanks guys.
Viper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2011, 14:51   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper21 View Post
Apologies for posting on an old thread but i have given up on Concorde Motors. They just cannot handle the crowd.I wish they get another service center somewhere else to split the crowd.
I have decided to give my car to Aadya Motors on ORR near nagawara, My initial thoughts are they atleast listen, so they should be able to correct it.

The problem:I always felt my car's power steering was a bit heavy, Last time Concorde motors replaced the piece which connects the wheels (Called the RACK i guess), Was fine for a few days ... but then the same problem.

People at Aaadya atleast acknowledge the problem, Concorde motors is like "Sir, we have changed the RACK what else can we do?" come on......

I will post a detailed report on the service in a few days... In the meanwhile anyone has experience of getting their service done from Aadya motors?

Thanks guys.
Viper.. your wish answered. Greentrack at Silk Board is closing down. Concorde Motors will take over management of this. Got this info from the service manager head of GreenTrack a few minutes back!
bigvishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2011, 13:08   #18
BHPian

I wanted a TD for safari.

Called Concorde motors. They asked me if i can come down to showroom and take the TD. From Infantry road, we drove to Dairy Circle. Waited for 10 mins to be attended by someone. Told her the story. She went inside and vanished. After a while another guy came, same story. Asked us whom did we speak to. Went searching and never came back. Finally a 3rd guy comes and tells us that the vehicle is out on TD and wont be available for the day. My patience ran out, i walked out. They didnt even bother taking my name or number. Either they sell too many cars or they need basic selling skills training.

And im waiting for a TD from Prerana for a week now, since their demo car has gone for service.

Im wondering if i should drop the safari ! But I'm unable to

I hope someone from TATA reads the posts on their cars/dealerships. Its a good platform for an honest feedback
mannubhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2011, 14:05   #19
BHPian

Talk to KHT motors, Whitefield. They're far more responsive than any other TATA dealership in Bangalore.

There is another new dealership - "Aadya motors", located on the Nagavara ring road. You may want to talk to them too.

Please take a test drive before you decide for or against the Safari. Just one bad experience with one dealer should not drive you away from the Safari.

Last edited by Kairalee : 15th September 2011 at 14:09.
Kairalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2011, 14:31   #20
BHPian

I did not get a good response from KHT when I was looking out for punto, infact the sales rep was least bothered ,aydyar motors was the best of the lot.
ego4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2011, 16:12   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairalee View Post
Talk to KHT motors, Whitefield. They're far more responsive than any other TATA dealership in Bangalore.

There is another new dealership - "Aadya motors", located on the Nagavara ring road. You may want to talk to them too.

Please take a test drive before you decide for or against the Safari. Just one bad experience with one dealer should not drive you away from the Safari.
My heart is still stopping my brain from saying a NO to safari
Old 15th September 2011, 16:27   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannubhai View Post
My heart is still stopping my brain from saying a NO to safari
Check out KHT, i had TD the Safari last year, the SE name was Naveen, may or may not be working there anymore but worth a call.

Or if you want from Prerna call up Mr. Sai Kumar (sent his number via PM) refer my name Hirak Das (Tata Manza owner) and ask for the Safari TD

Edit: Tried to send a PM but it says you have blocked PMs

Last edited by motomaverick : 15th September 2011 at 16:32.
motomaverick is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2011, 16:31   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
Check out KHT, i had TD the Safari last year, the SE name was Naveen, may or may not be working there anymore but worth a call.

Or if you want from Prerna call up Mr. Sai Kumar (sent his number via PM) refer my name Hirak Das (Tata Manza owner) and ask for the Safari TD
Hirak, Thanks a ton for that. I infact got my TD from Prerna today. Though it was a week overdue. And the beast definitely rocks...
Old 15th September 2011, 21:24   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannubhai View Post
Hirak, Thanks a ton for that. I infact got my TD from Prerna today. Though it was a week overdue. And the beast definitely rocks...
Thats cool news, so u going for it? If u r booking from Prerana tell them you are from Tbhp, they will take extra care of you.
motomaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 13:17   #25
BHPian

I picked a tata nano and the sales guys said there is a discount on the product of 20,000 but the tax invoice shows only 17500 as concession..is this a good practise.. i wrote to the management and they have come back and said that the VAT benefit is also passed on..which means reduce cost price at 17500, as a result TATA saves 2500 than the orginal promised 20k, am i right in my assessment..thoughts!
kalsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2011, 19:43   #26
Senior - BHPian

Hows the Concorde motors service which is near Christ College?
Old 31st December 2011, 14:01   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Hows the Concorde motors service which is near Christ College?
My Manza's free service

1st free service :- It was with Concorde Diary Circle- Below average experience. They in fact broke a plastic tray(Mobile holder) under the Hand brake and argued that they didn't do it.Also found a lot of scratches on the bonnet after service. So i sincerely prefer to stay away from them.

2nd Free service:- KHT Motors-- I should say that they are really good when compared to other tata service centers. They understand your problem and do the job satisfactory. Even though they didn't attend to all my complaints, I would still rate them 4/5.

3rd free service:- Aadya motors:- Man i have not seen such a worst service center in my life. Not even one single complaint will be rectified. They lack professionalism and also cultured staff. Not even one SA is knowledgeable.I even lost my Pen drive when i just took the car for query about un -rectified problem and still waiting for my pen drive to be traced. No body cares for anyone at Aadyas.Please stay away form them. Also check out for a separate thread. You can find other Bhpians experience too.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...bangalore.html (New Fiat/Tata Dealership/Service Center in North Bangalore.)
rki2007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2011, 19:36   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
My Manza's free service

1st free service :- It was with Concorde Diary Circle- Below average experience. They in fact broke a plastic tray(Mobile holder) under the Hand brake and argued that they didn't do it.Also found a lot of scratches on the bonnet after service. So i sincerely prefer to stay away from them.
I guess its just plain probability because i got a couple of good feedbacks for Concorde, saying they have the required equipment to solve all issues and also are better than the other dealers. I guess i am still going to sit on the fence and see more reviews otherwise its back to Prerana for the 3rd Service. Though i should give them some browny points as they were able to rectify a teething problem but i had to give up my car for 3 days.
Old 1st January 2012, 07:43   #29
BHPian

Quote:
I guess its just plain probability because i got a couple of good feedbacks for Concorde, saying they have the required equipment to solve all issues and also are better than the other dealers. I guess i am still going to sit on the fence and see more reviews otherwise its back to Prerana for the 3rd Service. Though i should give them some browny points as they were able to rectify a teething problem but i had to give up my car for 3 days.
My car was serviced for the first time with Concorde. There were no problems or any issues that had to be rectified. So i cannot comment on the quality of service. The washing part, i was not satisfied. They are extremely crowded with cars and handle all the cars very roughly.
rki2007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2012, 08:03   #30
BHPian

I am a regular at Concorde Motors (Dairy Circle), got all my free services done there. I accept that it is a very very crowded place. But so far the service experience has been satisfactory. They acknowledge the issues and fix things without being fussy.

They also have a walk-in kind of a service, in which you can fix issues that need immediate attention.

Maybe it's not a good place for getting a TD, but for service I would recommend this place. Do visit my ownership tread for more details: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...-page-4-a.html (Vista; Long Term Ownership Report (from Page 4))

Happy New Year to all
TSEA is offline   Reply With Quote