Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 17th March 2010, 16:48   #1
Default My experience with Hyundai's Mumbai dealers (and a comparison)

hi All,

Yesterday we booked an i20 Asta, petrol.

Attached is the comparison between the various dealers that i compiled.

I hope it helps.

We booked it with Hyundai Motor Plaza (HMP)- Lower Parel, although it turned out to be the most expensive option for reasons:

a. Its a company owned/operated showroom, so credibility to what the sales guy says is pretty high.

b. Color that my friend wanted, only HMP could promise a delivery within 7days cuz they have a stockyard in Taloja.

c. The Sales guy, Vaibhav, was pretty polite, softspoken and non-pushy. A lesson to all the other dealer sales guys
Although i must mention the guy from Asset, Kanjurmarg, who was very keen and did good follow up. If not for the delivery we would have given him the sale, plus he was giving discount too.

And yes, the cash discount is an unpublished and no dealer will go on record. However, this might help teambhpians looking for a better deal (5k can get me 50 McD Happy meals!!)

Mods, if this info is any kind of violation, please do remove this post.

P.s: If the toilets of the dealers were to be a factor, then the toilet at Linkway honda is super clean!
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx i20 dealer comparison.xlsx (11.4 KB, 638 views)
SoulGarage is offline   Reply With Quote