Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 30th March 2010, 11:37   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default S K Motors, Turbhe, Maruti Eeco

I went to attend the last day of the free checkup at Sharayu Hyundai at Turbhe, Navi Mumbai. As the car would take time and the SK Motors showroom was a short walk away, I decided to check out the Eeco. It was approaching lunch time (12:45) as I reached the showroom. A demo Eeco was parked outside the compound, where a group of four or five was checking it out. I took a few looks and went inside. I entered the TrueValue outlet to ask about any used Versas they might have. The sales person replied in the negative, but didn't ask me anything else. Absolutely nothing. That was my last interaction with any SK Motors employees. I walked from the TrueValue section into the new cars section. The ground floor showroom had an SX4 on display. I looked around to see if any sales people would be available. There were a few staff sitting in cubicles and busy on the telephones. Nobody bothered to approach me, not even to ask what I was doing there. I went to the first floor showroom. Just one sales guy showing the A-star to a couple. I entered the showroom, moved from one end to the other, checked out the Omni at the far end and walked back. Very leisurely, trying to see if any salespeople would be interested in me. But no luck. As they didn't have any Eeco on display, and the posters showed only 5/7 seater variants, my interest levels had already dipped. I strolled out of the first floor, down on the ground and then out. In my whole 15-minute tour of the premises, the only attention I got was the response to my query on a used Versa.
honeybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2010, 11:55   #2
BHPian

Question ??

Unable to understand your point here? Are you saying that nobody attended you, and lost interest in the EECO?
LongDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2010, 12:46   #3
Senior - BHPian

Both, though unrelated. Nobody was interested to attend to me, either as a customer or as a stranger.

I lost interest in the Eeco after learning it's only a 5/7 seater, and no 8-seater variant.

honeybee is offline   Reply With Quote