Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 12th April 2010, 19:18   #1
Smile My Experience at the KHT TASS whitefield

"Finally a T.A.S.S which i can trust" were the words going through my mind as i took the delivery of my car today

why? because every time my car would enter a service center it would leave with more problems than it came in with (plus a bonus which included some scratches and dents)

My car needed some major engine work done so i decided to try the KHT service center

The service center is huge with state of the art equipment, i was really impressed by the highly skilled mechanics who heard and understood exactly what problems i was facing and promptly fixed them, they are well equipped with some really advanced tools

i was quite relieved on seeing that my car was being treated gently as i had just recalled my car's first service years back at another a.s.s where the mechanic was very rough and lacked special tools which he substituted with a hammer and then went crazy with it, occasionally the hammer would miss the target and land on another area and my heart would skip a beat !

but i was not worried because after spending some time watching the mechanics work on my car, i knew my car was in good hands

today i took the delivery of my car and its just like new, as if i have taken delivery of a brand new car. It was a wonderful experience and i would highly recommend this service center.
jav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2010, 19:23   #2

@ Jav: Nice to know, you enjoyed the services of the new T.A.S.S. What major engine work you got done at the center? It will be helpful if you share the details of the work done and the cost involved .

EDIT: Which car you own?

Last edited by mnhegde : 12th April 2010 at 19:28.
mnhegde is offline   Reply With Quote