Excellent and Outstanding 7 4.64%
Exceeds Expectations 31 20.53%
Meets Expectations 58 38.41%
Below Your Expectations 32 21.19%
Improvement Needed 23 15.23%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30th November 2010, 16:19   #16
BHPian

I get my NHC serviced from Pearl Honda, GGN.

1. Dealership is very prompt about reminders and issuing pick and drop service
2. Never had issues with spares till date
3. However, the service center is not keen to go beyond normal scope of work of the service. Have complained twice about hairy braking, but they assure that both brake master cylinder and pads are ok. No further investigation and problem remains
4. Car was dirty when returned from service center the first time. Otherwise the wash is usually done without my interference
5. Very good feedback and corrective action - post the service , my horn was not working when returned. Technician arrived in less than 24 hrs post my feedback and repaired FOC

All in all, a positive experience !

Vis a vis my Fiat experience : Better spares availability, faster turnaround ( My Palio alternator took 2 days to arrive, regular service > 1 day)

Vis a vis Maruti : At par but at least I havent been forced to change my battery through devious schemes of the dealer (Mohan/Kolkata)

Vis a vis Hyundai : Kappa2 yet to go for first service !
JishD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2010, 16:22   #17
Senior - BHPian

Have pretty good experience with Dakshin Honda so far for all my 3 services and accident repair works. Not heard very good feedback about the other two dealers here, Magnum and Whitefield.
vasoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2010, 15:10   #18
BHPian

Well, I didn't have a good experience with Dakshin Honda. I haven't been there for like 3 years now and I don't know if anything has changed. They asked if I needed my engine compartment cleaned up and I agreed for one of my services. Little did I know that they would mess my O2 sensor up. The SA didn't bother much, revved the engine a bit to make the yellow light go and handed my car back.
jack7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2010, 15:43   #19
Senior - BHPian

I've done all my servicing with Whitefield Honda. The service levels vary depending on the guy that I get. If I get the knowledgeable ones like Ranjith, they do a real good job. I guess its just experience along with following up with the service floor guys on how the job is done. On the other hand, I have this luck of getting all the greenhorns! Some of them are outright outrageous.

However whenever I've complained, they have always tried to fix the problem without any hesitation.

So just depends on who you get on that particular day. I wish we could demand the same guy everytime!

So as of last service its meets expectations with some times exceeding expectations (reminds me of my rating by my boss!!)
csentil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2011, 19:05   #20
BHPian

Default Re: Honda A. S. S. Experience - By Owners Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by csentil View Post
I've done all my servicing with Whitefield Honda. The service levels vary depending on the guy that I get. If I get the knowledgeable ones like Ranjith, they do a real good job. I guess its just experience along with following up with the service floor guys on how the job is done. On the other hand, I have this luck of getting all the greenhorns! Some of them are outright outrageous.

However whenever I've complained, they have always tried to fix the problem without any hesitation.

So just depends on who you get on that particular day. I wish we could demand the same guy everytime!

So as of last service its meets expectations with some times exceeding expectations (reminds me of my rating by my boss!!)
Looking for first hand experience with Honda Service in Bangalore. Is Dakshin Honda OR Whitefield Honda a better place to take your car to ? I have seen many old threads about the poor servicing at both the places, but i thought i would get feedback from guys who have had experience lately. Magnum Honda is quite far away fro me, but i don't really mind taking my machine there, if they do a far better job.
kap04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2011, 19:20   #21
Senior - BHPian

How about a similar thread for each manufacturer? If the mods approve.
devarshi84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2011, 19:29   #22
Senior - BHPian

I have been servicing only at Dakshin Honda so far and I never had any issues there. They also did an excellent paint job after a minor incident. Charges are reasonable and they seem to have stock of most spare parts.
vasoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2011, 19:41   #23
Senior - BHPian

I service at Capital Honda, OMR and have no reason to complain now. Much better than Sundaram who were not able to rectify issues in the first visit. Also since the service center is smaller, can spend more time with Works Manager.
mail4ajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2011, 20:30   #24
Senior - BHPian

My dealer is Ring Road Honda, Delhi. I have serviced my car there two times and experience was satisfactory. Servicing quality and environment is much better than Maruti (DD motors where I go for servicing my WagonR).

I will vote for 'Exceeds Expectations' and not for 'Excellent and outstanding' as there is always scope for improvement and nobody is perfect.

Other than this Honda Showroom cum workshop I have visited some other showrooms/workshops with my friends and relatives for their car purchase/service which includes Courtesy Honda (Delhi), Classic Honda (Faridabad) and Pearl Honda (Gurgaon). All are above my expectations but out of them Ring Road Honda is best IMO.
bluevolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2011, 08:05   #25
Senior - BHPian

Emerald Honda, Exceeds expectations.
devarshi84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2011, 09:52   #26
Senior - BHPian

I have always had an excellent service experience from Deccan Honda, Pimpri, Pune.
But i can't say the same for Deccan Honda, Dankawdi, Pune.
They service at Pimpri has always been prompt and they always make you feel special at the end when a team of 5 folks are shining up your ride. any small scratches too can be pointed out at this time, and touch up paint is brought in mask the small scratches.
My initial services were done at Dankawdi, and i was not satisfied at all. My sales rep on the day of delivery told me to visit their world class and huge service centre in Pimpri. I had ignored him and suffered. So the third free service onwards have been at Pimpri, and i would highly recommend folks in Pune to try out the service experience there.
mdsaab rating for Pimpri Service Centre 9/10
mdsaab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2011, 11:38   #27
BHPian

Have had bad experience with ACE Honda - Noida.
The workshop is overloaded and understaffed. Even on a prior appointment for service I have had to wait for 45 min. for a SA to open the job card. After service the car was delivered in dirty condition (grease stains, dirty carpet, etc) and not on time. The SA was more interested in getting the "feedback form" signed without even handing over the car.
A faulty Horn took 4 visits to change under warranty, and again problem resurfaced.

Finally switched to Pearl Honda, and am much satisfied with the workmanship and attention to customer concerns.
amitku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2011, 09:32   #28
Senior - BHPian

Can mumbai Honda owners please post their experiences with the various Honda service centers please.

thanks
sumeethaldankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2011, 21:49   #29
BHPian

My experiences with the Trivandrum A.S.S for Honda - Peninsular Honda have been described in detail in another topic.
penlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2012, 12:13   #30

My experiences with the Chennai A.S.S for Honda - Olympia Honda had been very average.
I had bought my Honda Brio from them and had approached them for an accident repair and first service. The work was on the front left fender, and door.
The service adviser was Mr.Madhu

The work was so so and the paint job was very poor.

The door beading was improperly fixed and the repair job on the fender was over looked when the car was delivered.
It has been two week since, and they are yet to getback to me with a concurrence to finish the job.
mukaan is offline   Reply With Quote