Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 7th June 2010, 15:40   #1
BHPian

Smile Garve Hyundai, a new promising Hyundai Dealer in Pune

I bought my i-10 Sportz from Garve Hyundai, 6 months back. Have done 2 services from the same dealer. I do loads of Training for Toyota Dealerships about Customer Management, Sales Process etc. So had more expectations than a normal Customer! Garve Hyundai satisfied me completely!

The Sales Person was very courteous & friendly (Though he could have explained the car better during Test drive). The entire Sales Process was smooth, no surprises. The Car was ready on promised day.

During delivery the car had some cleanliness issues but were addressed in no time. All the accessories were in place. The ceremony was good

Servicing has been a good experience too! Both times they took care of all the problems I raised.

Dealer facility is good, specious etc. etc. In all, a very good and promising Hyundai dealer in Pune
ulhas.ahirrao is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2010, 12:41   #2
BHPian

I second this . I did not buy a i20 from them but atleast the experience of test drives and follow-up from them was a pleasent one.

--Vikrant
vikrantj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2010, 12:48   #3
BHPian

The sales side may be good, but the service side is horrible. I had gone with my friend to get his Santro serviced. It was the most horrible time I have spent in any A.S.S. Trust me, becuase I ma used to going to TATA A.S.S for the last 8 years.

HGarve guys did not even know where the car was when we got there to collect the car. this was after we have called them up to confirm. The car was eventually found, it was not washed and half of the tasks were not done.

We got the car back with all the exisiting problems still there after 3 hours. Worst the charges are extremly heavy.

I would never suggest anyone Garve to anyone, ever!
Ferrari1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2010, 15:38   #4
BHPian

@Ferrari1976

Well this is quit surprising for me. Looks like I was dealing with a reasonable service adviser & your friend with a bad one!!
ulhas.ahirrao is online now   Reply With Quote