Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 23rd August 2010, 09:18   #1
Team-BHP Support

Default Ravindu Toyota to open new facility on ORR near Sarjapur Road in Bangalore

Toyota owners staying near Sarjapur Rd. rejoice.

I noticed a new Ravindu Toyota Showroom on ORR near Bellandhur Junction. It's before Pratham Motors when coming from Sarjapur Rd. going towards Marthahalli. The exact location is just after the icici bank at Green Glen Layout on the left.

Facility looks pretty big so there maybe sales and service and not just sales. It hasn't been opened up but they have already placed the boards and all.

This is great news for Toyota owners as till now only service facility was Rajajinagar or Hosur Rd.

Infact for me this place is less than a 15minute walk.

Ravindu is going to see a lot of me and my car if this place has a service facility.
Vid6639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2010, 09:23   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Nandi has opened one on Kanakapura Road, though this one comes after Metro, but well before NICE road.
condor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2010, 09:29   #3
BHPian

Sarjapur ORR is going to be a prime location for cars for the residents this side of Bangalore, what with huge apartment complexes by major builders all around Sarjapur Road, Hosur Road, Bannergahtta road and Whitelfield.
I feel more will follow soon.
zaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2010, 12:40   #4
Senior - BHPian

Great news! I stay on Sarjapur Road - no more going to Nandi @ Hosur.

How's Ravindu's A.S.S. - say compared to Nandi's?

Last edited by nilanjanray : 29th November 2010 at 12:41.
nilanjanray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2010, 12:57   #5
BANNED

A new Toyota showroom coming near Hebbal flyover! Mostly its of Ravindu as I saw some Toyota cars near the showroom with Ravindu sticker on it!
COUNSEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2010, 13:07   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Toyota owners staying near Sarjapur Rd. rejoice.

I noticed a new Ravindu Toyota Showroom on ORR near Bellandhur Junction. It's before Pratham Motors when coming from Sarjapur Rd. going towards Marthahalli. The exact location is just after the icici bank at Green Glen Layout on the left.

Facility looks pretty big so there maybe sales and service and not just sales. It hasn't been opened up but they have already placed the boards and all.

This is great news for Toyota owners as till now only service facility was Rajajinagar or Hosur Rd.

Infact for me this place is less than a 15minute walk.

Ravindu is going to see a lot of me and my car if this place has a service facility.
Sorry to rain on your parade; but I hear this is only a showroom. The service center will be coming up near KR Puram. I learnt this from a friend who has recently bought a T Corolla.
GloryManUnited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2010, 13:35   #7
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryManUnited View Post
Sorry to rain on your parade; but I hear this is only a showroom. The service center will be coming up near KR Puram. I learnt this from a friend who has recently bought a T Corolla.
Yeah I know. I forgot to post an update. The one near Bellandhur on ORR is only showroom. The service centre will be after the KR Puram bridge.
Vid6639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2010, 19:06   #8
Senior - BHPian

Yes, I have been watching them under construction for few months now. Its only a Dealership.

Although , if you want to get your TATA serviced, you now have the option of getting it serviced at the Concorde Stockyard attached service station on Carmaleram road (Before the Carmelaram Railway station), Sarjapur Road. This road is coming up quite fast.

Last edited by dadu : 29th November 2010 at 19:09.
dadu is offline   Reply With Quote