Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 27th August 2010, 11:17   #1
Senior - BHPian
Default D D Motors Okhla

When I bought my K10 on 8th there was a long waiting period for Wagon R Vxi and Swift Diesel. Yesterday while searching for a day-night mirror I landed up at DD Motors, Okhla Phase-I. It is situated in what can be called the Motor-Showroom mile. New Hotels and showrooms are springing up one after another - Mitsubishi, MUL and Honda are in a line one after another.

Being a new show room, DD Motors claimed that they have all the variants ex-stock or with a couple of days of waiting period. Those of you in Delhi interested can pay them a visit and may be you would get a better deal compared to the competition.

I got my music system and rear door light switches fitted. The experience was excellent. Let us hope they remain that way.
Aroy is offline   Reply With Quote