Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 8th January 2017, 23:44   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Khivraj Pearl Renault Anna Salai, Chennai and car parts "lost" during service.

Diesel siphoning is unacceptable, but I think it is a good idea to take out all your belongings before giving the car for servicing. Honda has a large board in the service area reminding you to remove 10 or 12 common articles like pendrives, coins, bank notes, umbrellas, SD cards etc from the car. After all, it is very difficult for the dealership to keep an eye on all the employees all the time.

Last edited by smartcat : 8th January 2017 at 23:45.
smartcat is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2017, 00:36   #17
ike
BHPian

Default Re: Khivraj Pearl Renault Anna Salai, Chennai and car parts "lost" during service.

Wouldn't escalating to Renault help? I understand you can't expect the manufacturer to intervene for a missing pen drive but siphoning off diesel should have been brought to their notice, especially when done in large amounts and twice in two visits.
ike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2017, 10:17   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighwayBuddha View Post
Thanks - I will indeed go to Khivraj OMR in future(Is there any option outside of Khivraj in Chennai?).
Khivraj seems to hold a monopoly in Chennai. There's no other, I'm afraid, unless you're looking at private service chaps, whom I wouldn't recommend. Try OMR - barring the distance, their service is very satisfactory and on time.
swiftdiesel is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote