Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 31st October 2010, 15:36   #1
Senior - BHPian
Default Parsoli Motors, BMW Dealership, Ahmedabad

It's been a while since I have had an interaction with a nice luxury car dealership in Ahmedabad, considering the previous Mercedes-Benz dealership was terminated for a new dealer who continues to run it with his Honda philosophy and rarely do you come across an owner who is so deeply involved into the running of the dealership and will always come out of his cabin to greet a customer no matter what class of car you are buying.

That gentleman is Mr.Talha, the owner and MB of Parsoli Motors, who is not only a nice human but also a very modest and down to earth person, I would say if humans have to be rated on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most ethical, then Mr.Talha sure would come at 10. I have known him for over 2 years now and at various car launches interacted with him but due to my past experience with Mercedes-Benz I never felt ready to take the plunge into the luxury car yet, but last week all went good and I will focus on the dealership in this post.

Since Mr.Talha comes from a non-automotive background, it is a good thing and that way you are not left into the hands of someone who has an attitude of a Maruti or a Hindustan Motors dealership. I have always seen him as an active person and every time you walk into the showroom you will always see him interacting with a client.

The staff is all new, reason being 2 of the oldest sales managers quit recently and yes I agree the staff have a lot of learning to do, not only do they lack knowledge about BMW's and their services, they also have very little in terms of communication skills, but I believe Mr.Talha will in time take care of this but on a positive side, none of the staff members will try to mislead you or be oversmart to a point where you get annoyed, if there is something they do not know, they will get back to you on it later rather then give you wrong information which I think is quite common at dealerships here.

While I personally do not have any experience with their service division, I know lot of family members and friends who do, and till date no one has had a single complain. While this perhaps is due to the fact that BMW's are a lot more reliable then their German rivals, but overall they do attend to you in a very professional and co-ordial manner. The Service Manager Mr.Faizal Munshi is an ex Porsche employee in Dubai and it shows in terms of his knowledge, speech and attitude which I believe again sets a benchmark in terms of staff in the city.

Handling of your cars,

They have some of the nicest drivers in town, some which are from the previous Mercedes-Benz dealer and since their workship is right next to our office I frequently see both the BMW and Mercedes-Benz cars being driven and trust me the BMW's are always being driven by care and when you see Mercedes-Benz they are always being ripped and which itself I have bought to the notice of the Mercedes-Benz dealer but then I think little can be done assuming they do share some of their staff with their Honda dealership.

+ The owners and their commitment.
+ Service Manager.
+ Handling of cars, new and old.
+ Promptness at delivery.
+ Down to earth sales staff who will not interrupt your test drive with their baseless talks.

- Sales Manager and Assistant Sales manager.
- RTO agent has very little knowledge and I think they should get someone with more experience.

If only the Sales staff gets better acquainted with the products and communication I think this is one of the finest luxury car dealerships in this country and not just in Ahmedabad, and if anyone has to buy a BMW do try get in touch with Mr.Talha directly and experience how ethically and nice certain dealerships in todays times are.

Disclaimer, I am not associated with BMW India or Parsoli motors in any way.
S350L-E240 is offline   Reply With Quote