Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 14th April 2011, 17:44   #46
Default Re: Solitaire Honda (Mumbai) insists on paid AC service at 1000kms for a new Accord

Finally got back the Car back with the new wind shield. The work has been done well but still no reply from Honda regarding my complaint made. However solitaire Honda gave me following deal for the delay,

1. All insurance claim charges waived off, some 4000 odd rupees which includes payment for rubber parts and claim charges.
2. Free wax polish which has been done but I cant see any difference.
3. Free interior cleaning.

I am still not satisfied but am glad the car is back home.

@GTO I didnt consider any other workshop since the car is just 6 months old and I had cashless insurance from Honda and didnt want to get in the process of claiming insurance.

Last edited by tazmaan : 14th April 2011 at 17:46. Reason: more information
tazmaan is offline   Reply With Quote