Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Old 13th January 2015, 15:12   #91
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Trident Hyundai, Bangalore

My friend has withdrawn the case against Trident Hyundai from the consumer court, after Trident agreed to pay a certain sum as compensation, as well as give a 2 year warranty if the car fails without being involved in an accident. Of course, the car is fully repaired by the service centre.

Consumer wins
rohanjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2015, 15:33   #92
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjf View Post
My friend has withdrawn the case against Trident Hyundai from the consumer court, after Trident agreed to pay a certain sum as compensation, as well as give a 2 year warranty if the car fails without being involved in an accident. Of course, the car is fully repaired by the service centre.

Consumer wins
Good development. Congratulations to your friend to fight the case and get things go his way.

Hope the car is back on track and running fine! Can we know what all parts were damaged and needed a change?
a4anurag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2015, 12:16   #93
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Can we know what all parts were damaged and needed a change?
1. Front Bumper
2. Radiator Support Panel
3. Air Dam
4. RH fog lamp
5. Front bumper bottom grille
6. RH running board T/p
7. Radiator condenser
rohanjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2015, 12:25   #94
BHPian

Hi,
My friend bought an Eon from the Sadashivnagar (Palace ground Road) Trident Hyundai. The overall experience wasn't a good one. Firstly we were forced to buy the Teflon coating and the under chassis coating since we were 'JUST DISCUSSING' about it on our first visit to the showroom. Secondly the forceful nature of the sales rep to make the full payment in spite of us giving the assurance that we'll get back to him once the finances are ready. The promised delivery date wasn't followed either.
The worst part was that we were told that we'll be getting the Remote central locking as a complementary and during the delivery it wasn't installed at all. Our sales rep was on leave and had assigned the task to someone else. The guy tried to scam us telling that they were not aware of it and that they will get it done in a couple if days. After following up with them and some rude talks over phone the matter was resolved. Overall a bad experience I would say.
kp1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2015, 17:58   #95
BHPian

Trident Hyundai, Bangalore launched their TRIDENT AUTO Mobile app at Google Play Store. The app can also be used for Trident Renault and Trident Chevrolet.

TRIDENT AUTO Mobile app can be used for the following :

• Easy service appointment scheduling
• Receive timely service reminders for all your vehicles
• Get promotional messages, valuable savings coupons and special offers
• Find contact details of all service centers and connect with them.
• Find road side assistance emergency numbers and connect with them
• Submit post sales feedback
• Submit post service feedback
• Share the post service feedback with the respective service adviser
• Get quotes for new cars
• Get quotes for used cars
• Get insurance quotes
• Pay service bills
• Renew Insurance Policies
• Renew warranty Policies

Source : Google Play Store

Last edited by Grand Drive : 23rd February 2015 at 18:05.
Grand Drive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2015, 13:53   #96
e46
BHPian

Exclamation Re: Unscrupulous business practice of Trident Hyundai

Dear BHPians,

Seeking your kind attention.

I booked a i10 (not grand) from Trident Hosur road on 31st October. Due to financial constraints I had to cancel the booking on 24th Nov. In between i submitted the docs to ICICI bank for loan related things and recieved loan offer (roi, funding amount). I did not proceed with the offer though.

When I enquired the refund status today with dealership, i was informed by the sales person that rs. 3000 has been deducted as cancellation charge. I am taken aback by this.

Is this OK from theitr end? can you guys help me how can I sort this out. Would also appreciate if someone kindly share some HMIL higher official email ids. Seeking your help.

Regards,
Abhishek M
e46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2015, 00:42   #97
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Unscrupulous business practice of Trident Hyundai

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46 View Post
I booked a i10 (not grand) from Trident Hosur road on 31st October. Due to financial constraints I had to cancel the booking on 24th Nov.
Hey, when you had gone to the showroom for the booking did you discuss anything regarding refund amount if you cancel the booking?

Was it 100% refundable or would they charge you anything?

But Rs 3000 to be taken as cancellation charges is too much. Do escalate this to Hyundai India and see what is the outcome. If the dealership head isn't responding then all you can do is escalate.
a4anurag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2015, 06:29   #98
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Unscrupulous business practice of Trident Hyundai

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46 View Post
Is this OK from theitr end? can you guys help me how can I sort this out. Would also appreciate if someone kindly share some HMIL higher official email ids. Seeking your help.

Regards,
Abhishek M
It is not ok, but most dealerships do it. Typically when you make the booking you need to clarify this and also if possible get them to put it on the booking form. They also have the responsibility of telling you if there is a cancellation charge.

Instead of email, I would suggest escalating via one of their social media platforms ( preferably twitter ). They are typically sensitive to bad press on the public forums and respond quickly.
Rajeevraj is offline   Reply With Quote