Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance

Old 30th October 2006, 09:54   #16

Its too good to believe. How about those processing charges, etc.. ?
sreenivass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2007, 16:38   #17

Originally Posted by sreenivass View Post
Its too good to believe. How about those processing charges, etc.. ?
There will be some catch. Let me tell, what happened to me,
I took car loan from ICICI in March 2005 for 3 years. after paying the 26 EMIs, I got a call from ICICI and they were offering Over draft facility on my car. They said that they would evaluate the car and open a current account and pay the rest of my loan in once. when I asked them about the rate of interest, they said that I would not need to pay anything for the money, which they paid on the loan, only if I use the money from the current account, they will charge 7%. But when everything was done and I received all the documents and new account cheque book and ATM Card, I came to know that there is interest charge on the amount, which was paid for my loan.
So basically, I had almost paid the full interest in my EMIs and to make more money, they offered my this overdraft facility and gave me wrong information intially.
I am going to pay the complete amount in another 10/20 days and close this account. I have also logged grievence on website--http://www.corecentre.org.
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2013, 08:51   #18

Any idea if any financial institution offers an interest free car loan in Chennai?

I know for a fact that Audi Finance offers interest free car loans for their brand vehicles. Any one having information on something similar from other auto finance kindly provide details.

sameer sultan is offline   Reply With Quote