Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance

Old 28th March 2014, 18:13   #16
Default Re: Regarding Corporate Discount!

Originally Posted by rishit9999 View Post
Quick question: My spouse is eligible for Corporate discount on Mahindra vehicles but we want to purchase/register the vehicle in my name for depreciation/accounting purposes. The dealer said that they cannot give the discount to me as it will be given only to the person registering the vehicle. Is this correct? Or should I demand the discount from the dealer.
I think the corporate discount is provided only to the person to whom the car will be registered to. Gurus please correct me if i'm wrong here. When i bought a car recently, i had to provide my company badge ID photocopy to be eligible for the corporate discount, which i did and got 5k discount.
azhar915 is offline   Reply With Quote