Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance

Old 28th October 2004, 05:38   #1

Hi friends,

This is my first post on this forum. Finally I have made up my mind and decided to go in for a mid size car with a maximum set limit of Rs 600K. Some 300K are ready with me and rest would be through Car Finance.

I would like to know from fellow TeamBhpians regarding current car interest rates, finance charges etc. I would highly appreciate suggestions, recommendations and negotiation tips.

By the way, I am from Mumbai and thinking of driving a ‘Josh’ machine by Jan 2005.

Vipul Gandhi
vipulG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2004, 16:52   #2
Senior - BHPian

It depends, bank to bank.

Best option is to go with the dealer's financer. Why?
B'coz they offer discounts on finance deals.

SLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2004, 19:52   #3

nowadays the finance companies are offerring a options of delaying the start of EMI's but keep in mind they take the balance discounted EMI's in form of down payment. so whatever u pay as down payment includes the interest component also.

so keep this in mind while taking finance.
hemant is offline   Reply With Quote