Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance

Old 5th February 2018, 13:43   #376
Senior - BHPian

Smile Re: Best Auto Insurance service provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
Now that the car is going to cross 06 years of ownership, I am wondering whether I should continue with a Zero Depreciation plan or get regular Comprehensive plan?
If you are getting zero depreciation add on cover, then you should take it. Generally Insurance co do no offer zero dep add on cover after 5 yrs of ownership, so the add on cover will come at a huge price.

Your ideal IDV should be around 3.3L, would suggest to get a quote for this IDV. You could lessen the premium cost by comparing the quotes from other Insurance cos.
ghodlur is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2018, 13:27   #377
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Best Auto Insurance service provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
If you are getting zero depreciation add on cover, then you should take it. Generally Insurance co do no offer zero dep add on cover after 5 yrs of ownership, so the add on cover will come at a huge price.

Your ideal IDV should be around 3.3L, would suggest to get a quote for this IDV. You could lessen the premium cost by comparing the quotes from other Insurance cos.
I renewed the insurance for an IDV of 3.0 lakhs with Zero Depreciation from Iffco Tokio which costed me 15k.

Thanks for your help.
Epic is offline   Reply With Quote