Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance

Old 9th September 2014, 19:10   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Car loan disbursal in another city.

I know its never too early, thats why i want to get this thing rolling.

However I am back to Square-1. Still no clue about what I will finally end up doing. Getting a super bike loan from PSU sounds like a nightmare, although its cheaper by 1-2%.

Last edited by abhimanyu_singh : 9th September 2014 at 19:11.
abhimanyu_singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2014, 17:48   #32
BHPian

Hi friends, with some hopes I am reviving this old dead thread.
I am working and staying in Bangalore and my parents are in Mathura, UP. I am planning to gift them the new Tata Zest. I do not have any address proof from Mathura and have all needed docs of my Bangalore address. I want to get loan at Bangalore for a car that will be purchased and registered at Mathura. SBI centralized customer care confirmed that it is possible but depends totally on the branch, which I inquired with 2 branches near to my place, HSR layout but they have denied. Now, HDFC car loan dept has confirmed that they do it and during the festive season, the ROI is 10.50%, she also mentioned some corporate discount, whatever. It sounds good but the car has long 2 months waiting period and I am not sure if at that time they will give the special 10.50% or will the scheme get over and it will jump back to usual ~12%. Also, I would love if SBI can provide loan at Bangalore itself. Request you all to provide some info if anybody else has done it.
itsashishsharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2014, 23:37   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsashishsharma View Post
Hi friends, with some hopes I am reviving this old dead thread.
I am working and staying in Bangalore and my parents are in Mathura, UP. I am planning to gift them the new Tata Zest. I do not have any address proof from Mathura and have all needed docs of my Bangalore address. I want to get loan at Bangalore for a car that will be purchased and registered at Mathura. SBI centralized customer care confirmed that it is possible but depends totally on the branch, which I inquired with 2 branches near to my place, HSR layout but they have denied. Now, HDFC car loan dept has confirmed that they do it and during the festive season, the ROI is 10.50%, she also mentioned some corporate discount, whatever. It sounds good but the car has long 2 months waiting period and I am not sure if at that time they will give the special 10.50% or will the scheme get over and it will jump back to usual ~12%. Also, I would love if SBI can provide loan at Bangalore itself. Request you all to provide some info if anybody else has done it.
I took a loan recently from a city i work and bought the car from another state and got it registered there. The bank was Axis bank.

Now you got to have address proofs at both the places and both the loan and the registration have to be in your name.
ckranjan is online now   Reply With Quote