Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance

Old 15th June 2008, 19:26   #1
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Default Insurance advice for Indica accident

Dear Sir,
My indica v2 dls got banged by a tempo on 11.06.2008 while i was returning back home. I got the FIR lodged and the signed copy of the same is with me. I have lodged claim with TATA-AIG.
The right rear door of my indica is damaged and the door does not open normally. Also the bumper on the same side also got damaged. In the FIR i have mentioned the same.
I am not aware if there are any other damages internally which i have not mentioned in the fir.
Request you to please guide me as to what is to be told to the surveyor when he comes for surveying the vehicle.
fariborzpz is offline   Reply With Quote