Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance

Old 14th June 2016, 23:07   #106
Default Re: Car Loan against Fixed Deposits

Originally Posted by adithya.kp View Post
On question on loan against FD. If i am not wrong, the amount will come to my account and then i will pay the dealer
Originally Posted by Lobogris View Post
If it is legal money then why do you need to worry?
Hey Adityha, a late reply but nevertheless - as Lobogris had pointed, when you are clear about the genuineness of the source, then why bother?

Secondly, even if a question arises on the source of such fund, it can always be answered as your bank account would definitely be having your PAN details and the loan details would have automatically got linked to the PAN.
callvvijay is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2016, 16:26   #107
Default Re: Car Loan against Fixed Deposits

So to make this work with low FD rates today, I should open a FD with a bank having the least interest rate for 5 years. Assuming 2% additional charge, a 6.5% interest FD with Citibank will cost be 8.5%. I say way cheaper than any car loan.
SPARKled is offline   Reply With Quote