Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance

Old 25th January 2006, 03:32   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by adit1329
I agree but the process is very lengthy and cumbersome with nationilized banks. Infact, you would have to visit the bank numerous times till your sandal/ shoe sole goes bald....
for example, a simple educational loan for m bro took 3 months to realise even after all the docs were in order.
It's a fact that nationalised banks take a lot of time to process loans, it's a small price to pay for a little reduced interest rates when compared to ICICI/HDFC and lethargic dispute resolution methods. One thing is for sure, you won't have goons chasing you in case of any dispute with the bank. MNC banks will entice you with a lot of benefits and will complete all the formalities at your door step, but somehow I have always depended on nationalised banks though I have had to go to the bank more than just a couple of times.
haljosgeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2006, 03:41   #17
BHPian

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by adit1329
I agree but the process is very lengthy and cumbersome with nationilized banks. Infact, you would have to visit the bank numerous times till your sandal/ shoe sole goes bald....
for example, a simple educational loan for m bro took 3 months to realise even after all the docs were in order.
yh absolutely banks have themselves to blame for such bad showing..
car loans, home loans, mortgage financing no matter wat loan it may be nationallized banks scurry over the procedure even after having formalities fulfilled...standard of banking has gone from bad to worse even as we speak of technology making headways...
ambylimo is offline   Reply With Quote