Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread

Old 18th August 2011, 14:57   #751
BANNED

Default Re: Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT:Leaked Brochure Pics of new Jazz on Pg

Great Value for money. Honda realized how important is Indian market now and want to play with volume instead of premium brand.
Good going.
Any idea about 'AT' version, my wife definitely would be interested in.
Old 18th August 2011, 15:00   #752
BHPian

Default Re: Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT:Leaked Brochure Pics of new Jazz on Pg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Since the prices are out now, Which variant to go S, Select or the X ?????
Jazz S - 5.5L
Jazz Select - 5.75L: For 25k more over S variant you get, alloy wheels + Reclining Rear Seat + Rear Parcel Tray
Jazz X - 6.06L: For 31k more over Select variant you get, Sporty alloys + Fog lamps + Driver Seat Height adjust + Power door mirror auto retract

Jazz S itself is so much VFM now. But if someone wants to upgrade to alloys, Select variant for 25k extra with few more features makes lot of sense.

PS: Ignoring the front grille & rear garnish

Last edited by Selective : 18th August 2011 at 15:02.
Selective is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 18th August 2011, 15:00   #753
Senior - BHPian

Oh man!!! Exciting times are ahead - we have to choose a premium hatch by December and the options keep on getting better!

Great pricing by Honda!
Old 18th August 2011, 15:02   #754
Senior - BHPian

This is insane pricing!
I think Honda should compensate current Jazz owners by providing free extended warranty, some value added services during regular maint, some gift certificate etc. Otherwise they will loose some loyal customers!
Latheesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th August 2011, 15:03   #755
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selective View Post
Jazz S - 5.5L
Jazz Select - 5.75L: For 25k more over S variant you get, alloy wheels + Reclining Rear Seat + Rear Parcel Tray
Jazz X - 6.06L: For 31k more over Select variant you get, Sporty alloys + Fog lamps + Driver Seat Height adjust + Power door mirror auto retract

Jazz S itself is so much VFM now. But if someone wants to upgrade to alloys, Select variant for 25k extra with few more features makes lot of sense.

And my budget is a strict below 7 and the Select variant would be the ideal choice.
Old 18th August 2011, 15:04   #756
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
This is insane pricing!
I think Honda should compensate current Jazz owners by providing free extended warranty, some value added services during regular maint, some gift certificate etc. Otherwise they will loose some loyal customers!
+1. But since the 'loyal' Jazz customers are too few they may ignore that.

Cheers!
Old 18th August 2011, 15:08   #757
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
And my budget is a strict below 7 and the Select variant would be the ideal choice.
Well, check Chennai OTR for X variant, if it is just 5-10k more over 7L, go for it! But, Select variant makes perfect sense though, you will not miss anything.
Old 18th August 2011, 15:09   #758
Distinguished - BHPian

Prices updated for Delhi on HONDA Website

Honda Car Prices India | Honda in India | Honda Car Costs
Old 18th August 2011, 15:17   #759
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selective View Post
Jazz S - 5.5L

+1. With alloy wheels and reclining seats, select should be the variant of choice. 5.75L with all the safety features and interior space..awesome value..well done Honda.
Old 18th August 2011, 15:24   #760
Senior - BHPian

Location: Karamattom, Aluva, Kotagiri, Yercaud, Hospet, Indore, Nashik, Pune (now)

Sadly, Automatic Climate Control is still not there. I think they should have provided this in place of the alloys. Many people, anyway like to have alloys of their liking, styling wise. For the rest, I think they have got everything else right.

Last edited by pjbiju : 18th August 2011 at 15:25.
Old 18th August 2011, 15:26   #761
BHPian

Good to see that Honda has woken up from their sleep. I think Jazz will now be in the lists of people who are looking up to buy petrol hatch. I just spoke to my friend, who wants to buy a petrol hatch as his second car, he was very interested in Jazz after I told him the new price. I think we all are going to see more Jazz on roads in coming months. Great car now with right price.
Old 18th August 2011, 15:43   #762
Senior - BHPian

Wow, this is seriously killer pricing from Honda. Now the car is real VFM and just 25K extra for Alloys+Reclining seats+real parcel tray and no disparity between models on safety features. Honda!

PS: My friend who had zeroed on new Swift is now going to book Jazz Select instead of Swift.
Old 18th August 2011, 15:44   #763
BHPian

WOW - unbelievable prices!! Diwali came ahead of time!

Get ready for whole-sale price wars now!!!
Old 18th August 2011, 15:45   #764
BHPian

New Delhi Ex-Showroom price confirmed on the Jazz website!!!!!

[COLOR=#CF0A1B]New Jazz Delhi Ex-showroom prices are

Jazz S Rs. 5.50 lacsJazz Select Rs. 5.75 lacsJazz X Rs. 6.06 lacs

The prices of the other locations are being updated. Sorry for inconvenience.[/COLOR]
I'm already dreaming about owning a black Jazz S for 5.6L + Lenso Samurais and after market parktronic, spoiler + chrome grill & rear garnish for < 6 lakh insured!!!!

Last year, my family had almost bought a base model of the outgoing Jazz for 7 lakh after discount, but thank GOD they decided NOT to!!!!! My dad will probably burst fireworks this evening after hearing this news!!!!

I won't be surprised if he books one tomorrow, considering that he'd almost agreed to buy an Aria!
Old 18th August 2011, 15:46   #765
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Its now really sob value for them. A new Jazz at the price they could have thought of selling their second hand ones for.

Honda have priced the new Jazz very well.

The features are fairly spread out on all three variants. Jazz Select seems to be a good VFM option. Jazz X gets the fogs, spoiler, electrical retractable RVM sporty alloys, interior colour to my liking, which is good for the 30 K extra. Sounds yummy
Closed Thread